Tobin Seats

'nuther one...

new_Tobinseat_014.jpg

close-up...   This seat is "carbon fiber" with silver and pearl for the hump.  The embroidery thread color is "titanium" ...

new_Tobinseat_007.jpg

Glad to see folks still postin' up pics of their seats. Had mine for about 3-1/2 years and still love the look and feel.

ordered my tobins without the front seat back hump...was really concerned about losing square footage on the seat

Ill let you know when it arrives and post pics + Im 5'10 and dont really want to sit lower

I ordered dull black with dark grey Kanji
's all around and left the hump in the passengers seat

I finally bit the bullet and sent my seat off to tobin. Should get it back next week. Looking forward to it.!

Mine is about 3 and half years old as well... I can't imagine running a different seat...

Can you get a new seat then send your seat to him? I don't want to go without a seat till it comes. Need to ride...

Warning:  Multi-purpose post!!!

Hello, this is my first post.  I have been lurking for quite some time, so I decided to come out of the dark.
newbie.gif

I live about 35 miles away from Tobin.  I called him and asked him if he did "ship only" or if he took drop-offs as well. He takes drop-offs.  I would suggest that if you live within 100 miles and want a Tobin seat, set up an appointment and go see him.  High gas prices or not.... simply worth it.  

I took my seat down to him last Monday evening.  He has two different styles, so I got to physically look at both, then we went out to his bike and I got to "try on" both seats...  Made the decision so much easier.  I then got to see all of his thread stock, compare colors, and pick the color I wanted.  Then I got to preview the words on the computer before the thread hit the leather.  He had my seat Monday evening around 5pm, and it was ready Friday by 3pm.  
clap.gif

I just rode 109 miles today.  When I got home, I was ready to go again.  No butt fatigue.
ThumbsUp.gif

Warning:  Multi-purpose post!!!

Hello, this is my first post.  I have been lurking for quite some time, so I decided to come out of the dark.  
newbie.gif

I live about 35 miles away from Tobin.  I called him and asked him if he did "ship only" or if he took drop-offs as well. He takes drop-offs.  I would suggest that if you live within 100 miles and want a Tobin seat, set up an appointment and go see him.  High gas prices or not.... simply worth it.  

I took my seat down to him last Monday evening.  He has two different styles, so I got to physically look at both, then we went out to his bike and I got to "try on" both seats...  Made the decision so much easier.  I then got to see all of his thread stock, compare colors, and pick the color I wanted.  Then I got to preview the words on the computer before the thread hit the leather.  He had my seat Monday evening around 5pm, and it was ready Friday by 3pm.  
clap.gif

I just rode 109 miles today.  When I got home, I was ready to go again.  No butt fatigue.  
ThumbsUp.gif
Welcome to the board! Need pics of you, your bike and the seats. Just sort of the way we do things around here. What color is your bike?

Back