Tobin Seats

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Just got my Tobin seats and they look great! The pictures that BT posted when he received his are exactly how they look. Can't wait to get them installed, but have to wait to finish my undertail mod. Will post pics once I put them on, but here is a comparison with the stock seats.

Thanks, Tobin!

DSC00429.JPG

Thanks! Just can't wait to put them on. Should get the TG undertail on Friday, but I might have to put the plastic back on and take it for a spin!

damn everyone is gettin em... I need some now.

How much $$$
For what I got, the front and rear seats w/ seats he had in stock and shipping the total was $329. It would have been cheaper if I had sent him my seats, but I wanted to have the originals for transporting the bike or resale. The prices vary depending on what you want so you should take a look at this thread for details:

Go ahead, fstbusa, join the crowd! Besides they look great and are more comfortable than stock!

Just got off the phone with Sylvio and my new undertail won't be here until Monday or Tuesday. Guess I will be puttin' the plastics back on, adding the Tobin seats and takin' her for a spin!

Smoke Dog, I sent you a reply to your e-mail. If you do a search for Tobin seats on the board you will see many of the difference designs and colors that he has produced. He has done some especially for the Anniversary riders, so take a look!

Ok, here are a few pics of the seats mounted.  Before I post them just wanted to add that I took my first ride on them today and they feel great!  Kind of suck you in to the tank for acceleration, but comfortable all the way around.  Anyway, here are the pics.

Pic 1 of 4 - A shot from the right

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082237174 -->

DSC00431.JPG

Pic 2 of 4 - A shot from the front

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082237149 -->

DSC00433.JPG

Pic 4 of 4 - A full shot from the left.  Too much shade for anything meaningful, so I will try to get that some other full shots later.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082237316 -->

DSC00435.JPG

'Gotta give you the credit, BT! The first ones that Tobin mentioned when I called him were yours. I thought about going with a grey logo instead of the glossy black, but wanted to be a little more laid back than that. Besides, if I ever went with a custom paint job I wouldn't have to change the seats.

You should also start looking to upgrade the exhaust. Something to let
the cages know you're in the area if ya know what I mean.

Back