Tobin seats?

Tobin does great work!! Matched both bikes nicely... Hi Pashnit!!! I absolutely love your website!! I will post these pix on your site too!!!!

Lo

Lo, where you been hiding? Haven't seen you around in a while??
cool.gif

Yeah booye!!  I'm going to have to get mine re-done once the painter finishes with my bike.  Only thing is that I'm going to get Tobin to build up the center of the seat again and re-do the raised rear because the seat as-is is too low for me.  I'm 6'5" and it makes riding a tad bit uncomfortable.  It's amazing what a couple inches does to your riding position.  I can't wait to get it done.
that is what i was worried about.. i am 6'5 also.
that is a good idea. cause i have a extra set of seat i wanna get done .
good lookin.

I just got these back from Tobin and figured I'd share.  They haven't been put on the bike yet so no pictures that way.  I didn't take these, but can probably get more if anybody would like.  GypsyJoker, the previous pics were of the dull black. If you or anyone are concerned about how the gloss black will look with black stitching, HAVE NO FEARS!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097258600 -->

Sweeeet bro .... man I hate to see your bike when it's finished this new update ... no doubt it's gonna be off da hook!! ... but hurry up anyway 'cause I'm anxious to see it.

I can't wait to see it either, DJ! And I have to stop looking for things to do until this round is done. Is there never an end!

Thanks for the pics of the gloss finish, BigBSBusa! They do look sweet, but..
I think I'm liking the dull finish better myself~
cool.gif

That Gloss Black would be the Cats-Ass on a Black Busa....

Check out on the bottom. It has pics and contact info for Tobin.
Hey everybody - I whipped up that page for Tobin for free because threads like this seem to be pretty common across the busa boards. All the blank space on the webpage though is supposed to be filled with text. Need some help with that too from the riders that have his seats- sort of like a testamonial sort of thing since the is just a huge reservoir of information.

Those of you that have Tobins - would you mind if I included pics of your seats - especially the custom stuff, on that page? The webpage is pretty much to showcase what Tobin can do and the options you have.
You are welcome to use these pics of mine on yer site for the purpose of promoting Tobin's seat work if ya want.
wink.gif

34672283.jpg

34672291.jpg

24174221.jpg

24174222.jpg

24174223.jpg

Thanks for the pics of the gloss finish, BigBSBusa! They do look sweet, but..
I think I'm liking the dull finish better myself~
cool.gif
No problem, Greg! I still like the dull also, but for what I'm doing to Baby J the gloss black works better! Just wanted to let everyone see.

Back