Tobin seats?

diesel

Registered
I was looking into getting my seats done, can anyone hook me up with Tobin? I'm thinking of getting the mexican tuck and roll with the fringe hanging off and an embroidered Jesus in the middle. Just joking, but I do need to find Tobin.

Tobin seat are very comfortable...

Hayabusa_037.jpg

Even simpler. And with another pic.

Anyone needing a seat modified give me a call or email. Thanks Tobin
Tobin O'Connor
122 South Main Street
York New Salem, PA 17371
1-717-792-3708
I accept PayPal and Money Orders Only.
Seat with exchange are $111.00 this includes shipping.
If you would like to buy a seat without exchange Total is $186.00 this includes shipping in the USA. Call for availability
If paying thru PayPal please add $3.00 for fees Total $114.00 with exchange or $192.00 without exchange.
IF having both front and back seats done with your exchange. Price is $199 this includes shipping. Add $6.00 for PayPal.
Without exchange price is $295.00. Call for availability. Add $9.00 for PayPal fees.
Add $25.00 for logos and $15.00 for lettering
Zippered Hump pad add $55.00
Add $20.00 for Two Tone seats
If you have any further questions feel free to call. Thanks Tobin
All shipping charges are for the Continental United States.
Call or email for shipping prices for outside the USA.
P.S. I have two type's of black material one is glossy and one is dull. Please state, which one you would like on the money order, or in the PayPal commit box.

post_11_37116_DSC00434.jpg

Tobin seats rock!.. I am waiting for TWO sets now - one for me and one for my busa-buddy..
smile.gif

Tobin, does great qualty and he has goodservice.  You can't go wrong.  Only seat I would put on my Green Dragon Busa.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097069456 -->

Yeah booye!! I'm going to have to get mine re-done once the painter finishes with my bike. Only thing is that I'm going to get Tobin to build up the center of the seat again and re-do the raised rear because the seat as-is is too low for me. I'm 6'5" and it makes riding a tad bit uncomfortable. It's amazing what a couple inches does to your riding position. I can't wait to get it done.

Would anyone happen to have Tobin's e-mail address?

I need it so I can make a payment to him using paypal.

Check out on the bottom. It has pics and contact info for Tobin.
Hey everybody - I whipped up that page for Tobin for free because threads like this seem to be pretty common across the busa boards.  All the blank space on the webpage though is supposed to be filled with text.  Need some help with that too from the riders that have his seats- sort of like a testamonial sort of thing since the is just a huge reservoir of information.

Those of you that have Tobins - would you mind if I included pics of your seats - especially the custom stuff, on that page?  The webpage is pretty much to showcase what Tobin can do and the options you have.  

Hey everybody - I whipped up that page for Tobin for free because threads like this seem to be pretty common across the busa boards.  All the blank space on the webpage though is supposed to be filled with text.  Need some help with that too from the riders that have his seats- sort of like a testamonial sort of thing since the is just a huge reservoir of information.

Those of you that have Tobins - would you mind if I included pics of your seats - especially the custom stuff, on that page?  The webpage is pretty much to showcase what Tobin can do and the options you have.  
Excellet. Good job.

Has anyone had any experience with the humped pass seat if the passenger has, ohhh lets say, a big ass-signment in the rear area? (Sorry honey. Least it's cute).

Are the above pics of the gloss or dull finish~ I'm assuming they are the dull~ He should also, if not done already, put a patten on them~ They seem to be a hot after market seat for the Hayabusa community~ Just a thought....
cool.gif

I don't!

Back