Tire Deals, post what you find!

Ordered a set of Bridgestone's on Wednesday this week from Chapparral for $223 shipped and received them yesterday (Friday).

I just checked Chapparral and nobody could be their prices on Q-2's for a set. Next best was Motorcycle Superstore. My tires should be here by the end of the week. :cheerleader:

Well I have put about 600 miles on the Michelin Pilot Road 3's. They are a great tire if your a person that doesnt ride your tires to the edge. They run Michelin smooth and they handle well just not a tire for aggressive riders IMO.
I will be selling them when the 2CT's go on.

Anyways I am going back to my favorite Busa tire the Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's :thumbsup:
Been shopping for awhile and these beat the lowest price I have seen by over 25.00 dollars:cheerleader:

Rear Pilot Power 2CT 190/50ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
Part #543242 $149.99

Front Pilot Power 2CT 120/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
Part #543240 $99.99
Orders are still subject to verification before shipment is made. Merchandise Total: $249.98

im about to drop the hammer on some Q2's

Sportbike Track Gear ESTIMATED TOTAL $274.38

??? $274.38 really? ouch!

:please: any better price out there? :please:

Jay, since you can't link a shopping cart, what was the total you saw?

I need a few rears, for some reason I keep burning them up :moon:

Hang on until Memorial Day if you can, that's when I've seen some huge tire sales....

My Michelins came from chaparral today!

image-2295862472.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

image-2295862472.jpg

After anguishing over which tires to buy and reading the pleuthora of tire recommendations at the Org, I finally got persuaded by Bridgestone's advertising dept to buy the all new " S20 Battallax Hypersport " which is supposed to be better than the 16 Pro's.We shall see.Wish me luck,lol.I paid 225.98 to the door for the pair from Motorcycle Superstore.Coul not find them cheaper anywhere on-line.

That's a GREAT PRICE. I'd be really interested in seeing how they compare as these are new tires on the market.

skydivr, It will be a few weeks before I get them mounted and rode on but I will post results.Hard for me to judge but my 09 is on its' original tires and I hadn't rode a street bike for 20 years prior to the purchase of my Hyabusa but I am anxious to see.They are suppose to work. ???

Several good articles on them saying better than 016's which are a fine street/trackday tire...

On those Full Bore's, I run a 200 rear and a 120 front. I am on my 2nd rear. I like them. The rear has kinda a flatter profile than most other tires, as a result tight cornering can get scetchy. but you bought a busa...why you trying to carve canyons with the 1000's, right?
If your doing highway riding and drags I have no complaints. I think the parent company is continental.

Back