Tire Deals, post what you find!

Alright guys, went with the Michelin PR3 $182 TMD ( yes, rear tire not the front ). I've been told they have all the grip I'll need, great in rain, and go 10K miles vs. 5. Time will tell. I'm thinking that's 50-70 dollars cheaper than what I have been using since 2008. Haven't ran Michelin's since 2007.

Alright guys, went with the Michelin PR3 $182 TMD ( yes, rear tire not the front ). I've been told they have all the grip I'll need, great in rain, and go 10K miles vs. 5. Time will tell. I'm thinking that's 50-70 dollars cheaper than what I have been using since 2008. Haven't ran Michelin's since 2007.

Mind sharing where you got that deal from? Thanks

Where did you buy from? Thanks

Just bought a set of Perelli Diablo's for $220 at cycle gear, I have never run these before but for the price I could not pass it up.

Anybody know of good deals for Dunlop Q2? The best I can find now is around $270 for a 120/70 and 190/55.

Anybody know of good deals for Dunlop Q2? The best I can find now is around $270 for a 120/70 and 190/55.

Daniel,

Just got an email from Chapparal Motorsports with a Dunlop tire deal.

Add you tires to the cart and use promo code "DUNLOPDEAL2" and should come out to $244.64 for a 190/55 set... Thought that was pretty good!

Sorry didnt see that a shipping fee of $35 was on there but still a good deal. The site was a little misleading because at the top it says free shipping on any order over $99 then in light letters under the price it has a fixed shipping cost... good thing I can just drive down there and buy them:laugh:

Ran two sets of the Conti Motions and got about 8k miles out of them. They did good in the rain and only had one time when they slipped out on me, but that was operator error - cold tires and too much throttle. I am running the Shinko 005's this set. When I needed tires again these were in stock for the same price as the Conti's so I thought that I would give them a try. About 2k on them now and they are doing great. I have been getting my tires from Competition Accessories on-line - great service and quick ship. Erik

Back