Tips 4 dealng with heat?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Going be mid 90,s all week.

Going racing 2day in it. Have fans + lots drink + easy up shelter.

Dred work this week.Started getting heat cramps friday.

Cant walk once they kick in good.

Anybody got any hot weather survival tips?

Drink your pee if you find yourself in a survival situation without water.
laugh.gif

or you can pee on your shirt and rap it around your head. i seen bear grylls do this one time
cool.gif

carry a car door so you can roll down the window
cool.gif

drinking your pee will do more damage, better off taking the chance of munching on vegetation, or club someone that has a drink & won't share
beerchug.gif

Stay the hell out of Iraq... thats the best tip I can think of.

Right now its around 125 IN THE SHADE. Oh, and the A/C in our Humvee's are required to blow at around 84 degrees... yes, THAT is the A/C air and man does it feel frigid!

I'm out of Iraq tomorrow! WEEEEEEE!!!!

I shift gears on a portable gas station.

Last week my truck was kojacked bye a rouge employee

Truck I was in no air as a bonus blows hot air off motor.

I had leg cramps several times while pumping off gas.

Then another bonus custamers all hate me cause so expensive
I dont set prices.
sad.gif
 $3.35 a gallon + climbing on home heating fuel. Fork lift cylindes going as high as $30 each

4 a refill on a standers 8 gallon tank.

Those weigh 60lbs each i pack them 4 @ time.

or you can pee on your shirt and rap it around your head. i seen bear grylls do this one time
cool.gif
If you touch metal knife blade 4 example in -20 temps

will; stick skin+de-hide you.

Have pee on it first then falls off.

He showed than when he was i think artic circle

I love that show see him swim under the ice??

THAT GUY HAS LOT OF GUTS.

Make sure to alternate water and an electrolyte like Gatorade... Potassium and Sodium loss causes the cramps. Pure water wont replace these, only replaces the volume of liquid in your vessels. And as always, active cooling of the body via fans, cold packs, etc. should be used as well.

For a quick fix, find a friend that is a paramedic or nurse that can start an IV on you and have them give you a few liters of normal saline if you start to have cramps. This works to rehydrate you quickly. Also works if you have a hangover from boozing it up. Never more than 2 liters at at time though!!!

Drink a lot. I wet down my t-shirt before I leave. It probably doesn't work as well as one of the vests but it's free.

Back