Tiger Attack Update

well the only thing i know it said they where drinking but they made such a big deal about them suposedly teasing the animal lets be honest here who as a kid never made faces tried to get the animals to do anything other than just sit there and sleep and the wall that held the tigers was only 12 feet hight and i think the spec for zoo walls for that type of tigers is 15 feet, those tigers can stand on their back legs and reach around 9 feet whos ever owned a cat that couldn't jump at least 3 feet my house cat have got to be able to jump at least 4 and their tiny yes those guys probably didn't help the situation but it sounds like that pen was a little to small granted im no expert but come on use some common sense if i was the one that owned the zoo i would want to have over kill on the animals not being able to get out it just kinda seems half-a$$ed if you ask me, but i do feel sorry for the tiger it was just acting on instinct i dunno but before you burn me on saying everyone teases the animals watch your kids or other people in the zoo a ton of people taunt tease whatever you want to call it to the animals
Uh, dude- a little punctuation goes a long way...  
winkold.gif
yeah i know i've heard that one before i don't care about punctuation
deadhorse.gif

Back