Tiger Attack Update

As I thought,Idiots.
firedevil.gif

what a bunch of morons! i be theres a big pile of **** right next to the shoe

It's too bad that beautiful animal had to lose its life because of those idiots. It's a predator, it was only doing what comes natural to it. Hunting its prey.

Exactly. The tiger is the ONLY one I feel bad for here.

Too bad the guys who taunted it werent as tough as they thought they were once the wall wasnt between them anymore. Glad they got a taste of REAL fear - maybe they'll learn something.

Yup, time to take them to court.

The Tiger's family needs to sue the retarded drunken pot smoking idiots and their families with the proceeds going to the Tiger Area of the zoo.

well the only thing i know it said they where drinking but they made such a big deal about them suposedly teasing the animal lets be honest here who as a kid never made faces tried to get the animals to do anything other than just sit there and sleep and the wall that held the tigers was only 12 feet hight and i think the spec for zoo walls for that type of tigers is 15 feet, those tigers can stand on their back legs and reach around 9 feet whos ever owned a cat that couldn't jump at least 3 feet my house cat have got to be able to jump at least 4 and their tiny yes those guys probably didn't help the situation but it sounds like that pen was a little to small granted im no expert but come on use some common sense if i was the one that owned the zoo i would want to have over kill on the animals not being able to get out it just kinda seems half-a$$ed if you ask me, but i do feel sorry for the tiger it was just acting on instinct i dunno but before you burn me on saying everyone teases the animals watch your kids or other people in the zoo a ton of people taunt tease whatever you want to call it to the animals

well the only thing i know it said they where drinking but they made such a big deal about them suposedly teasing the animal lets be honest here who as a kid never made faces tried to get the animals to do anything other than just sit there and sleep and the wall that held the tigers was only 12 feet hight and i think the spec for zoo walls for that type of tigers is 15 feet, those tigers can stand on their back legs and reach around 9 feet whos ever owned a cat that couldn't jump at least 3 feet my house cat have got to be able to jump at least 4 and their tiny yes those guys probably didn't help the situation but it sounds like that pen was a little to small granted im no expert but come on use some common sense if i was the one that owned the zoo i would want to have over kill on the animals not being able to get out it just kinda seems half-a$$ed if you ask me, but i do feel sorry for the tiger it was just acting on instinct i dunno but before you burn me on saying everyone teases the animals watch your kids or other people in the zoo a ton of people taunt tease whatever you want to call it to the animals
Never was high, and climbed up on the wall. Key word Kids, making faces and climbing up on the retaining wall are two different things. You play with fire, you get burnt. Plan and simple.

Never was high, and climbed up on the wall. Key word Kids, making faces and climbing up on the retaining wall are two different things. You play with fire, you get burnt. Plan and simple.
well yes but that should never have been able to even come close to happening
thumb_down.gif
on whoever built and desiged the cage to "hold" the animals

"As kids." Yup.

As adults? Young adults? Never.

No sympathy here. Except for the tiger.

--Wag--

20/20 hindsight. Watching his young friend being killed by a friggin tiger will haunt that kid for the rest of his life. Hope he's learned his lesson.

I am having a visual from Apocalypse now (the tiger Scene). Never get off the F___ing boat man.

Honestly?

I have never been stupid enough to tease anything that could eat me, kick my a$$ or make my life miserable in anyway.

To the best of my memory I have always respected animals.

If I ever saw my kids doing something stupid like that I would smack the crap out of them for being stupid

if I were at a zoo and saw someone (kid or adult) teasing a tiger and could see it was pissing the tiger off, I would ask them if they were fricken stupid.

And at 45, I have been to a lot of zoo's and wild life parks and have never noticed ANYONE teasing animals.

The last wild park I was at was in San Diego and they had signs posted where the gorillas were that stated dont even STARE at the Gorillas or it will piss them off, and during my short time there I noticed everyone taking head to the sign.

basically cleansing of the gene pool. if a person is stupid enough to try and piss off something that can run faster than you, weighs 4 times what you weigh, has longer and sharper teeth than you, AND has four set of paws with sharp claws on them then they were bound to end up dead eventually.

If the two brothers who lived dont learn a lesson from this they will probably do something stupid in the next 10 years and end up dead also.

When I was in the Phillipines we were warned not to throw things at the monekys who were in the trash cans because they had been known to throw things back, like rocks and other hard objects and they were good at hitting what they were aiming for.

heck, I have had fricken house cats jack me up when trying to give them a bath or just playing with them. I could not comprehend screwing with a fricken tiger. even if it were behind thick plexi glass

Uh, dude- a little punctuation goes a long way...
winkold.gif

My dad told me a story about a man teasing a big monkey at the zoo. The ape got really pis-ed and threw feces all over it's tormenter's face and chest.

Uh, dude- a little punctuation goes a long way...  
winkold.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
-
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

rofl.gif

Back