tifoce exhaust

bigbusabigbusa

Registered
stopped by the dealer and explained he put the wrong pipe on my bike and he said no problem he will fix it. i know he will take care of it he is a good friend of kine. my question is does anyone know if the header pipes are different on the single side compared to the duals? is it as simple as getting a new center pipe and another can? thanks

bikeandcamper 085.jpg

I thought maybe we might change your mind or that it might grow on you but it's good to have the dealer fix their mistake because otherwise you'll probably never be totally happy with it.:beerchug:

bikerdude you guys almost had me but i really like the balanced look and i believe the duals offer just as much performance and i think i read that it even offers a little more on the low end. thanks for your support. i really appreciate the org and all it has to offer.

...... is it as simple as getting a new center pipe and another can? thanks

It should be like that, there is no reason why the downpipe section should be different. It may even be so that the dual muffler configuration flows better. Very nice pipe(s) to :beerchug:

bigbusa, believe me you will love the duals. I have the exact same tiforce duals/.

lol, i dont know why any one would get the 4 into 1. The single looks off balance and ugly. From a rear point of view it looks like its missing something.
You are doing the right thing by getting the duals. You will love it.:beerchug:

If you do the full system get it re-map'd and install the power commander iii you will notice a huge diff.

most definately going with full system and pc but i think i will use the bazazz so i can control all eight injectors. by the way busa nick your bike looks very nice

bigbusa, believe me you will love the duals. I have the exact same tiforce duals/.

lol, i dont know why any one would get the 4 into 1. The single looks off balance and ugly. From a rear point of view it looks like its missing something.
You are doing the right thing by getting the duals. You will love it.:beerchug:

I agree completely. :thumbsup:

Back