This would be awesome to have

pretty expensive tho
here in the uk u can get a £1500 (3000$) supercgarger which will give you about the same 250 rwhp

Man ole man, why did you have to post this link.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Funny this thread was made. I really plan to go boosted by the end of the year. I am pretty much sold on that exact supercharger for the busa. Talk to dealer SuperGrizz on SH.ORG

The write up says it fits completely under the stock plastics, but the bike shown has cut plastics on the right side! WTF

Got an email response from the guy.

"The pic of the busa in the picture is of a stage 3 bike, making 500 hp, with a BIG blower. Sorry for the confusion, I'll put a note in the ad."

Don

pretty expensive tho
here in the uk u can get a £1500 (3000$) supercgarger which will give you about the same 250 rwhp
I would like to know where? Any turbo or s/c kit I've seen is around 4 grand.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145761472 -->

My busa is paid for. I've been debating whether to buy a new 2007 depending on what Suzuki brings out this year of put the $4k into a turbo on my bike now....Will have to wait and see how I feel.

I have been using Vortechs for over years on my vehicle with no problem. I would buy this,but it does have to be covered.

Hey is that were they are located Walnut Creek? I have family their I just got back. very cool

Iam going to do some checking around on Monday. That is the same supercharges HKS uses on their racecars.

Back