This Sucks!! But I have to sell my Bike.

It's the right thing to do, man. I'm sure you'll make it all fly and you'll be up and riding once again soon!

--Wag--

sorry to hear this bro...however, short term sacrifices for long term gain is always a winning bet...do what you have to do to take care of your family and you will always be able to return your stare in the mirror when you shave in the morning :beerchug:

+1, what he said....

sorry to hear this bro...however, short term sacrifices for long term gain is always a winning bet...do what you have to do to take care of your family and you will always be able to return your stare in the mirror when you shave in the morning :beerchug:

Sorry to hear it it's not like you leaving just taking a break. Economy has forced my hand as well as I have to get rid of one my rides as well the car: reliable dependable 4 cylinder gets me to work everyday keeps me dry from the rain with an incredible sound system or my weekend toy the Busa which I tool around with every other weekend and an occasional bike night. I sure am going to miss that car :laugh::laugh: shopping for some rain gear now

Do you know the price you want? I have a buddy that has been looking for older Busa. Could you post a few photos? How long (do you think) it might take to get the stickers found in storage? I would just like to give him as much info as I can.

***update******

Trying to keep her, fighting tooth and nail to not have to sell her........

you do what you gotta do.... always family here! plenty of other bikes around when that time comes again, but only one of you :) hang in there..

you do what you gotta do.... always family here! plenty of other bikes around when that time comes again, but only one of you :) hang in there..

Thanks, plan to hang around here, def second family for sure. Will have another bike soon. I have been buying and selling cars for extra cash and looking for bikes, so may have a bike for short time to ride, probably no a Hayabusa.

I guess if I fiend too much I will have to go over and borrow Joker or dan1995's 08's to ride around for a while... :laugh:

'09's will be out before you know it my brother.................... good luck with everything

Back