This one is for Bronc3

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
An old Navy Chief and an old Marine Gunny were sitting at the VFW arguing about who'd had the tougher career. I did 30 years in the Corps, "the Marine declared proudly, and  fought in three of my country's wars. Fresh out of bootcamp I hit the beach  at Okinawa, clawed my way up the blood-soaked sand, and eventually took out an entire enemy machine gun nest with a single grenade. As a Sergeant, I  fought in Korea alongside General MacArthur. We pushed the enemy inch by  bloody inch all the way up to the Chinese border, always under a barrage of  artillery and small arms fire. Finally, as a Gunnery Sergeant, I did three consecutive combat tours in Vietnam. We humped through the mud and razor grass for 14 hours a day, plagued by rain and mosquitoes, ducking under sniper fire by day and mortar fire all night. In a firefight, we'd fire until our arms ached and our guns were empty, then we
charge the enemy with bayonets".

"Ah", said the Sailor with a  dismissive wave of his hand. "Lucky bastid, all shore duty,  huh?

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "bastid..."|1138723630 -->

Imma peak my nose in here..
What does Marine stand for?
My
Ass is
Riding
In
Navy
Equipment

laugh.gif

Wheeee. I'm OUTTA here!!

:::TKM Runs away:::

Know why the Marine crossed the road?

Because he couldn't get his Di.. out of the chicken.

I hope this does not offend anyone.

Paul

<!--EDIT|Lazerblade
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138726860 -->

Okay...I was trying to be nice and not Squid bash (for once) but if we want to play.....?
tounge.gif

Whadda ya get when you send a submarine out to sea with 144 Sailors?

It comes back with 72 couples!

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138728069 -->

Back