This is the type email I get

Capt.

I didn't bother to read all of the posts on this but... We all use this sight, FOR FREE. If I sent you $25 and didn't get the shirt I'd be dissapointed, but hey you foot the bill for us. We use this sight on a regular basis. Most of us have offered to help in one way or another and you have only asked for the moderator help. (primarily) Everything elese you have taken care of. You sent his money back and hopefuly with a big FU.

Thank you for this most excellent sight,

Steve

Hmmmmm thinker is thinking again!
I never even knew he started. I thought the screen name was just a moniker for something else...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

Thinker62 you make me proud, that what I did, I sent him an email telling him of my feelings and I was going to wait for his response, I sent that email off and it was crawling under my skin so I just refunded the money and sent a seond email telling him of the changes. We think alot alike, scary (shuttering)

Cap
Saves me from posting at the very end of the tread. This is a good idea Cap.  Sometime people may have been damaged before, so you never know why these things come up.  Lots of people do not contact a seller until what they thing is a long time.  Glad to see your handling of this matter, as always, in a positive manner..

The bottom line is it is back in his court, if he does not like it Oh well!! If he does a little soul searching great...

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078933195 -->

Back