This is the type email I get

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I get an email from a guy this afternoon (name withheld because I still respect those who make bad decisions) about a shirt order. I will post it here and let you decide what you think, I found it a little abrasive for the first attempt for the guy to contact me about his order. I think that I am going to refund his money I dont want someone like that wearing my shirt...... What do you guys think?

This e-mail is being sent to inquire about an order for 1 long sleeve white xx-large t-shirt that was ordered on 1/28/04 by me,
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

The payment was sent the same day via paypal. The amount was $22. the transaction ID:?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

If the product is on backorder, I should have received some sort of note or call stating such. As it stands today, 3/2/04, the only correspondence I have received is from paypal stating that my payment was sent and received.

If the item I ordered is not going to be shipped, then I am going to have to ask that my payment be returned as promptly as I made it.

I expect to hear something in the next two business days. If I do not, then I will report this to the Better Business Bureau.

Regards,

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Yeah, when I run into someone with a dot.org shirt I want them to be someone cool. Refund. No soup for you.
cool.gif

From your post, I gather the following:

The order was placed more than one month ago. The money was transferred to pay for the shirt. The guy hasn't received a shirt nor any word that the shirt is on it's way for over a month. I'm thinkin I'd be pissed too.

Sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear.

PS: I'd order a shirt or three if I didn't have to use PayPal. ;)

could be just a "matter-of-fact" type of person ality dis order. too funny. Well, I think so anyway.

could be a guy who, from what I read....{could be mistaken thou}... has waited one month with no response .

The average joker would/should be a little pissed at this point . I think .

He sounds like a "Non-Regular".......of the site.....as well .

But, it [appears] that althou he seems a bit clinical,synical,totally sterile in his letter....

to him it seems he has a valid point .

he has waited a month....no response.....I personally think he has held it together quite well . you have a reputation for being "On-The-Ball" , he's probably thinking to himself...." WTF " "What did I do wrong" .

just Rubbah's 2 cent's.....an' ya....I can make change.

Its one thing to send an email to inquire about a shirt order, no one told him to wait a month and for his first corrospondance to be a threat, Refund!! As a matter of fact LCW I want my shirts back
tounge.gif

You agreed with the bad guy, that makes you an accessory!

I credited the account back. I have absolutely no problem with members that send inquisitive emails about orders, it happens all the time. However I dont like threats!!!! The better business bureau can look at my books till they are blue in the face. Im sure they would ask me how I keep this place running cause the sales sure dont cover the cost!!! Anyway LCW keep your worn shirts and I will remember you next time!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wow.gif

biggrin.gif

Not cool Cappy...no matter what. If it waiting was getting to him, then he should have sent an "inquiring" email....not an abrasive one. And he shouldn't have waited until a month later to send it either. When I have stuff that doesn't come to me, I usually send a polite follow-up letter. No need to be abrasive, as the item may have been shipped out already, but perhaps it could have run into some delays. Where's this guy at, Cap? I'm overseas too, and if he's near me, I may just pay him a visit.
mad.gif

Texas? Hrmm...I may have a problem getting over there....just a little bit of water between me and him...

He has 7 post on the board and joined in Feb 2004 -- Newbie

You agreed with the bad guy, that makes you an accessory!

I credited the account back. I have absolutely no problem with members that send inquisitive emails about orders, it happens all the time. However I dont like threats!!!! The better business bureau can look at my books till they are blue in the face. Im sure they would ask me how I keep this place running cause the sales sure dont cover the cost!!! Anyway LCW keep your worn shirts and I will remember you next time!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
Ok, ok, the BBB threat was too much. I'm cranky this late at night, plus I'm butthurt from Vanson taking too long to send me my custom drag racing suit. Crying myself a river.

But seriously, I'd like to order some shirts, just don't trust my bank account to PayPal. So can I order via money order or something?

biggrin.gif

grrrrr.....What a f-in chump! Can't appreciate that at least the site is for free and that he can glean a mountain of knowledge from the people here....

"I've got 'im locked.....and yup! He's gay!!"
-bender

go to www.hayabusa.org/shirts.html and go through the process of picking out your shirts and do everything except putting your creditcard info. Print out the page with the order and dollar amounts and mail it to me with a check or money order to

Doug King
PO Box 162
Newcastle, Oklahoma 73065

I hold the order until the check clears then I ship it out.. .....

Thanks

Cap

I can agree with being frustrated when an order does not arive when "you" think it should, BUT...I personnaly will try a nice approach first, and see what happens before sending a BS letter like that.

REFUND...Most Definitely!

I went through a 5 month waiting/e-mailing ordeal when I was ordering a $400 ring from Josten's through another vendor. They were nice about it, and tried to help by cc'ing me the e-mail between them and Josten's. Had I rushed, and cancelled my order, I would have missed the oppourtunity to have one of the most beautiful Submarine Service rings I have ever seen.

Patience/Tact does pay off. He needs to learn some.

What part of Texas?

How long before the hats start to ship?

I ain't gonna call the BBB or anything............
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|SLEEPERBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078319301 -->

Back