This is my last thread!

Try and hang onto the Busa until April and take your wife with you to the Busa Bash. After that she will make sure you sell the Gixxer.

Oh yes and if you follow Cap's advice, contact me, I have connections for selling wives and will get you a very good price.

I cant afford a lawn mower and my roof leaks....
But I have a B-King with rego.

My Ute is waaaaaaay overdue for a service and has a death rattle....
But I have a Naked Hayabusa with rego.

I have Bill's stacked up and always end up paying them on the very last day....
But I have a Bandit 1200 rego'd to clown about on.

I bought my house due to its triple garage and now cant afford the mortgage....
But I have a F#rkin' ace GSX1100ET that's loud enough to wake the dead.

Priorities.

Women come, women go.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Before you leave...some food for thot

hairdryer.jpg

hairdryer.jpg

She has read the thread up to this point and IDK what one it was but after reading while walking out the door she said

Her: "Keep "Purple Drank" (Busa's Name:thumbsup:) but know that if you want to ride and us both go somewhere we can take the car from now on!"

Me: "Thank's babe it would be a shame to waste that new Kanji emblem Jacket and Gloves"<<<She didn't know i bought at the time.:whistle:

DOOR SLAMS!!! With a opening and hour later of some makeup *** and then I rode the Busa to get her some cigarette's/Cosmo Mag:bowdown::bowdown:

To all you cause i don't know who but TY....for now at least:cheerleader:

Can you guys say some stuff about my GF:whistle:
:laugh:

guess i'm lucky- my gf won't even think about hinting at selling the beast: she loves it as much as i do...
besides- if i sold the beast, she'd have to give up the buell!:laugh::thumbsup:

She has read the thread up to this point and IDK what one it was but after reading while walking out the door she said

Her: "Keep "Purple Drank" (Busa's Name:thumbsup:) but know that if you want to ride and us both go somewhere we can take the car from now on!"

Me: "Thank's babe it would be a shame to waste that new Kanji emblem Jacket and Gloves"<<<She didn't know i bought at the time.:whistle:

DOOR SLAMS!!! With a opening and hour later of some makeup *** and then I rode the Busa to get her some cigarette's/Cosmo Mag:bowdown::bowdown:

To all you cause i don't know who but TY....for now at least:cheerleader:

Just know, you might of won the battle, but the "war" is FAR from over!!! :laugh: Now you guys get to a bash or meet and greet so she can meet some of the other great people here. She will be glad you found this site and LOVE the busa for bringing such fabulous people into your life. I love the people here and encourage BusaWhipped to go on as many Busa trips as he wants. :cheerleader:

Back