On going argument with my wife >=(

If she thinks the busa is less safe and not as comfortable i think shes a wee bit loco... Tell her to get her own bike! :moon:

My wife loves the Busa and she even says it is more comfortable than the Dyna Low I had. She would never even consider getting on the GSXR 750.
But then again this is the same woman that did not like my 08 Busa with the Corbin and backrest....they be hard to understand but I know what she is saying, keep this one, no new bike this year....

My wife hates the back of my Busa Too. She is learning to piolt herself so I don't have to listen to her anymore. Make her give you a more detial answer on why she doesn't feel safe. You can alway change seats an other stuff to make her feel better. If she don't like that then I guess she can stay home.

I have a solution that may solve the loud exhaust problem. Go out to Home Depot and buy a can of expandable foam insulation. The next time your gonna go for a ride just pull up her visor and spray until almost full...............................Problem solved:whistle:

Sorry it's easy for me to comment my wife hasn't rode with me in a long time now. Good luck.

Ahhhh just let her have her choice n enjoy the solo rides on the busa

Sounds to me like YOU are the one that should be wearing the ear plugs. So you can't hear her complain!
Its easier to find a woman that is into what you are than to change what you are into.
Period...
:whistle:

Words of wisdom right there!!! :beerchug:

Too bad you are in houston there are so many beautiful hot to the core chicks here in Florida that ride you could have just swapped her out for a new one.:beerchug: You should see some of the girls here that ride no joke they kick ass on a bike too.???

well i went from gsxr1000 with full yosh. loud! and obviously not as comfortable as a busa. she complained a little bit on the long rides bout it hurting her back etc etc. so i traded it for the busa. worked good for the both of us...even louder and more comfy!

Too bad you are in houston there are so many beautiful hot to the core chicks here in Florida that ride you could have just swapped her out for a new one.:beerchug: You should see some of the girls here that ride no joke they kick ass on a bike too.???

I think im gonna move to florida! :rofl:

Mine won't even consider riding. She used to ride on my old bike (CB 750) when we were in college. I think the sport bike thing intimidates her. She's sees girls riding piggyback on R6's and assumes the busa would be the same. I pointed out the size of the back seat to no avail.

It looks better with the hump on and the grab bar off anyways.

I to am also fortunate my wife loves to ride on the back. She wants her own but puts the kids before her getting a bike of her own, which is fine but she knows better then to give me an ultramadem(sp) she will lose everytime. I agree with the above posters of let her get her own bike but do not sacrifice what you love to suffice to someone that complains all the time. If you do this then what else will she make you do in the future.:rulez:

When I first bought the bike, she knew that it was my bike and she would not be riding with me. You have to lay down the law to them uppity women! They get to big for their britches....

Seriously, I see a lot of guys riding with the wife and the wife would be just as happy at home.

Looking at both bikes, she has a valid point.
I'd take the little Gixxer too,
The Busa looks like someone's bolted loads of useless embarrassing bling to it.

A wise woman....:thumbsup:

After viewing the pix I determined it's the flirting glances you get from the hot chicks when you guys are on the Busa that's causing the problem. :whistle:

My wife quickly wanted her own bike (which I gladly complied) after the 1st or second time she'd ridden with me...wonder if it had something to do with that wheelie at 100? :laugh:

Back