This guy has skills.

Nice share :thumbsup:

Unfortunately they don't shut down that piece of Hwy 129 for us :laugh:

I certainly hope they had the road shut down for that. If not he is dangerous and highly irresponsible. Public roadways are not any individuals private race track. Ones own perception of their "skills" is hardly justification for wreckless behavior. If he wants to race, he should do it on the track, not where he can endanger himself and others.

I'm pretty sure they do NOT close the road for a guy that has had epic court battles over tickets.

Correct me if I'm wrong but its cause of him that there is so much info on Blount county illegally lowering the speed limits on the road and how to fight tickets.

I'm pretty sure they do NOT close the road for a guy that has had epic court battles over tickets.

Correct me if I'm wrong but its cause of him that there is so much info on Blount county illegally lowering the speed limits on the road and how to fight tickets.

Are you talking about the guy riding the bike ? The only reason I stated the highway was closed is because throughout the video you never see another vehicle on the road.

I certainly hope they had the road shut down for that. If not he is dangerous and highly irresponsible. Public roadways are not any individuals private race track. Ones own perception of their "skills" is hardly justification for wreckless behavior. If he wants to race, he should do it on the track, not where he can endanger himself and others.

No they don't shut down the road. If you look at the trees in the video, you can tell its winter time. It may be early fall. Deals Gap is dead and rarely see and cars on it. He could easily have communication with ppl and they can let him know if a car is coming. Last ride up there I didn't see any vehicles just 2 sportsbikes.

Somebody needs to force feed this to LankyYankee! He seems have difficulty in relating how he rides his bike at the dragon and how the advanced group gets it done.

Does anyone know where this Jared Barnes is from? We have a Jared Barnes who races up here with us. I wonder if it's one in the same?

I'm curious, what part of "Stay In Lane" did he not get? :laugh: He does have skills...sure is a dangerous place to display them.

There is a similar but older video and there is traffic (cars and passes motorcycles) and visable numbers on the speedo. I know he raced in WERA.

Back