this guy can move

He does, and I'm sure he's ridden this a thousand times, but maybe just a little too fast on a public highway...I'm sure the TN Highway Patrol would LOVE to have a little talk w/him...

He does, and I'm sure he's ridden this a thousand times, but maybe just a little too fast on a public highway...I'm sure the TN Highway Patrol would LOVE to have a little talk w/him...

Yeah, awesome ride, but I'de be scared to put my name to that. The man might show up on your doorstep, or worse, want you to come with him:laugh:

question: For the people here who have rode the dragon, do the police patrol that road often or let the speeding slide because it's a motorcyclist destination ( ie: tourism revenue) ?

i'm sure they would eat him up with tickets, but dang he can move.

He spent a fair amount of time riding in the wrong lane, so I guess I'll say good job on not hitting anyone else. Those turns are sharp and fairly blind. And yes, Blount County and THP patrol that stretch heavily and hand out more than a few return trip invitations for speeding.

That bloke has talent beyond reach for most of us. And, he was not riding at 100%.

Real Talent!
Real Skills!

He did get over the center line at times but never on corner exits where it's most dangerous. He used the vacant lane on some turns to delay entry points but I see no problem with that.

Fun to watch. :bowdown:

Love the front shocks loading in the corners - using almost all the travel... Smooth! +1 Mad Skills! I was getting a physical reaction - My blood was starting to boil riding along with the video.

question: For the people here who have rode the dragon, do the police patrol that road often or let the speeding slide because it's a motorcyclist destination ( ie: tourism revenue) ?

I didn't think they were that bad actually. I saw two setup but they were right in the open, sort of saying slow it down boys. They6 weren't looking to snag anyone because there are plenty of places they could sit behind blind corners and get you.

Nice video. This guy was in the 70-80 mph range and I was puckering my rear in the 50-60 mph range!

Here's the counter point to that video
- Funny Motorcycle Accident[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant critisize his road riding style, I ride a bit like that myself.

But man what an ad for Ohlins, I am just about to click on the "buy now" button :cheerleader:

That bloke has talent beyond reach for most of us. And, he was not riding at 100%.

Real Talent!
Real Skills!

He did get over the center line at times but never on corner exits where it's most dangerous. He used the vacant lane on some turns to delay entry points but I see no problem with that.

Fun to watch. :bowdown:

I agree with the fun to watch statement, however, it really sends a very poor message out to the public so they can give all sportbike riders the hooligan label. Something we need not.
Keep this shi8 for the track.
No room for error on that little stretch of road, especially at that speed. You would think someone with that skill would realize just how dangerous and foolish it is. Stupid is as stupid does.

Here's the counter point to that video
- Funny Motorcycle Accident[/url]

"Muh bikes tore up, i"m ok". IDIOTS

Still dumb as a post and will probably kill himself next time. Cause ya know there will be one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back