This could have been me.....

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Kind of weird reading this story. Prayers to the family.

2 killed in motorcycle-car crash in Broken Arrow
Posted: May 18, 2012 6:48 AM CDT
Updated: May 18, 2012 6:48 AM CDT
BROKEN ARROW, Okla. (AP) - Authorities say two people are dead after a motorcycle and car collided in Broken Arrow.

Police say the wreck happened Thursday afternoon at the intersection of Elm Place and Fargo Street. The Broken Arrow Police Department says a man was driving a white motorcycle at a "high rate of speed." He went over a hill and crashed into a woman driving a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix who was turning left onto Elm Place.

The motorcycle struck the driver's door of the Pontiac. Both drivers were pronounced dead at the scene.

The victims' names have not yet been released.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Sorry James that could NOT have been you.
I don't see you traveling at a high rate of speed on a public road over a hill.

Rip to the ones who passed.

RIP to the drivers.
And I agree with Blanca. The only way this could have been you was if you were in the white car James. You, my friend, have more common sense than to ride the bike like that. You are no angel buddy but you do have common sense.

Prayers to the two who perished.

Well I'm glad it wasn't you, James! That's an unfortunate situation for sure. It's also a good reminder of how adrenaline can sometimes cloud our better judgement on these machines.

Please everyone have a safe riding season. :please:

I saw 2 dead, white motorcycle, Broken Arrow. Thought I had better post up before someone else posted it.

We are glad very much so it wasn't you. But again even without names released from reading the story we would have known it wasn't you.

I mean c'mon we all know white Busas can't travel at high rates of speed. :)

Well it was rolling down hill.......

Sorry, we shouldn't be joking about something like this. I suppose as long as there are people driving there are going to be accidents.

Time and a place for the Speed, Not cresting a blind hill, I ONLY go as Fast as I can See..

A bike in a drivers door can easily kill the driver it's the softest spot on a car.

My condolences to all involved in the crash and the family's who have to deal with loss :down:

im glad it was not you.

i have ridden down there a bit and i see how this could easily happen. rolling hills with lots of hidden drives and trees hiding blind corners. you already know, but others that haven't ridden there might not understand.

:please: very sad when any rider dies.

Choice not Chance determines your destiny!

Every crash I've ever encountered was the result of a bad choice. This poor dead bloke was no exception.

Back