Third Presidential debate.

I can't post here without saying things that some would say is offensive so I'll just state, "I've already voted and am both confident and comfortable about my choices". Raydog (from a state that is "leaning blue").

+1, that's why I don't post in political threads.

Sent from my hayabusa!

My best friend in high school (50 years ago, class of '63) was the FEMA coordinator for the northwestern states when Romney chaired the meetings. He couldn't stand the guy,said he was a wimp, not particularly intelligent and was a back stabber with no class. 'Bout sums it up, event he Reeps couldn't stand him in the primaries. Obama might not be your cup of tea but Romney is a prevaricating weasel with no honor and even less class...

Damn, I thought i was the only one who base their most important decisions in life on information from folks I knew 50 years ago.

My uncle Robert who has lived in a two story mobile home in South Alabama for most of his 62 years raising pigs and making babies (9 in all) told me that he actually worked (Painting lipstick on pigs) for that back stabbin weasel "Mitt Romney" about 12 years ago and said Mitt actually wore lip stick and silk panties. Yeah, all the time! And that $250 million Romney has accumulated over his life time, he didn't earn that, Obama gave it to him to design and build solar panels and the evil dog filed bankruptcy and stole the money. Yep, that's what he done, robbed the tax payer. He didn't earn that money, somebody else did that for him! :dunno:

Yep, I'm votin for Obama too cause I want me some of that free tax payer money! :cheerleader:

My scoring on the debate goes as follows:

A+ to Obama for sarcasm and sophmoric one-liners with little truthful content.
A+ to Romney for class and poise, real presidential material.

P.

Damn, I thought i was the only one who base their most important decisions in life on information from folks I knew 50 years ago.

My uncle Robert who has lived in a two story mobile home in South Alabama for most of his 62 years raising pigs and making babies (9 in all) told me that he actually worked (Painting lipstick on pigs) for that back stabbin weasel "Mitt Romney" about 12 years ago and said Mitt actually wore lip stick and silk panties. Yeah, all the time! And that $250 million Romney has accumulated over his life time, he didn't earn that, Obama gave it to him to design and build solar panels and the evil dog filed bankruptcy and stole the money. Yep, that's what he done, robbed the tax payer. He didn't earn that money, somebody else did that for him! :dunno:

Yep, I'm votin for Obama too cause I want me some of that free tax payer money! :cheerleader:

This is so enlightening. It's unfortunately shows how political polarization and lack of real research of our politicians affects the general attitude of fellow countrymen. Makes me sad.

To Raydog and Ez I don't see your logic in holding your opinions to yourself out of fear of upsetting someone?
Share your thoughts. I won't get upset if your ideals differ from mine. That's what makes us so great is that we are free to think freely. :thumbsup:

This is so enlightening. It's unfortunately shows how political polarization and lack of real research of our politicians affects the general attitude of fellow countrymen. Makes me sad.

My apologies for injecting such sadness into your day. Next time I'll do my best to do a better job at simplifying the humorous side of my political posts just for you. However, there is a point within the humor. I'm assuming you missed the point, eh? :dunno:

To Raydog and Ez I don't see your logic in holding your opinions to yourself out of fear of upsetting someone?
Share your thoughts. I won't get upset if your ideals differ from mine. That's what makes us so great is that we are free to think freely. :thumbsup:

It's not worth saying how I feel, political threads are like stretched bikes and non stretched bikes thread, it always turn into a pissing match.

Sent from my hayabusa!

It's not worth saying how I feel, political threads are like stretched bikes and non stretched bikes thread, it always turn into a pissing match.

Sent from my hayabusa!

You got a problem with stretched bikes?!

I remember when we were all listening to Bush make a complete ass out of himself and right-wingers would say "he's plain spoken". I knew very early on that Bush was a complete idiot. But the right wing made excuse after excuse for the stupid things that came out of that man's mouth. It's the same with Mitt, the dude is an idiot. Hopefully he won't have to get thousands of Americans killed for you guys to realize this guys is as stupid as the last dummy you guys ran.

This guy (Mitt) supposedly prepared for this debate for days and he thinks Syria is a sea route for Iran? Sorry guys, that's not a ropa dope, thats just a dope.

I didn't get to see the debate, but I understand that President Obama doesn't understand that the men and women he commands still have bayonets :laugh:

I'm not sure what he knows about, but he can sure be a douche. I'd have had a hard time sitting in the chair for that crack. :rulez: :laugh:

Back