The Wow Factor... A Sierra Nevada Pashnit Ride

WOW, DON'T EVEN WORK FOR THESE !!!!

If you dreamed up a place, it wouldn't look as good as those !! Thanks for sharing the pic.'s !!

BAD PASHNIT "BAD".....Now GO-STRAIGHT-HOME.....and wash and wax that "DIRTY BABY" of yours.....NOW !!!!
mad.gif
....dirt roads, dirt trails, fire roads.......and when you're done washing and waxing go to the chalk board and write, "I will keep my Busa PURDY, in honor of the H.O.G.",
sad.gif
fifty times.........no smirking young man, just DO IT !!!........
wink.gif

All kidding aside....I have no doubt that when John (Gofaster) and I get set up for our Nothern Cal, lower Oregon trip, you'll be notified of our intentions prior so we can take some of those beautiful roads, on some of those plateuas and coastal scenes we drool over "every time"......You, my friend, are "blessed"......I want YOUR job !!!!
cool.gif
Thanks for the post !!!

Awesome, as always, man! Thanks for posting these up!

--Wag--

(Spudley @ Sep. 25 2007,03:05) All kidding aside....I have no doubt that when John (Gofaster) and I get set up for our Nothern Cal, lower Oregon trip, you'll be notified of our intentions prior so we can take some of those beautiful roads, on some of those plateuas and coastal scenes we drool over "every time"......You, my friend, are "blessed"......I want YOUR job !!!!
cool.gif
Thanks for the post !!!
Spud - you do that!
muscle.gif
A lot of good roads in the Sierra Nevada to check out. Didn't post any of the Ice House Rd I keep mentioning, here's that same road in winter. The range you see in these pics is same as the one above.
biggrin.gif

Img_8275_900_IceHouse.jpg

Img_8372_900.jpg

Img_8374_IceHouseRd.jpg

Wow doesnt even come close to describing that, simply beautiful, thank you for sharing.
beerchug.gif

I'm with you LADY - Florida riding zucks.....but at least we ride year round. Gotta do one of these Pashnit trips soon. My wife and I have enjoyed the Austrian/French/Swiss alps, great lakes, new england, and the smokies. Even rented a bmw and did SanFran and north once. Loved the pics Pash! If the dollar continues to drop versus the eur - I may doing a tour with you next summer instead of in Europe

(GoAWOL @ Sep. 25 2007,00:23) Wow...fantastic pictures. The photo of the little dragon road makes me want to get on my bike and go there right now.
Awol - that stretch of Hwy 49, commonly known as The Little Dragon, is a fantastic stretch of road, about 15 miles, and really just a ride that drops down to the reservoir than back up. But they re-paved it a few years ago, and it's fantastic! In springtime, it's a brilliant green.
biggrin.gif

150_5090.jpg

150_5091.jpg

150_5092.jpg

Back