The new zx14 is uuuugggglllyyyy!!!!!

the new 07 busa will have the Ronco rotissery to compete with the foreman grills. You set it and you leave it!
tounge.gif

Personally?..after seeing several of'em just a few weeks back at daytona's bike week?..I feel we've seriousley mis-named this bike...

BWSIX7.jpg

as looking at it close-up and personal?...the freaking thing had "Ridges" everywhere...as if they were to infer that it's an aerodynamic wonder when ever the most casual observer can tell...it's most definantly NOT....yet the ridges are everywhere...and lots of'em...ridges on the fender flairs...ridges on the mirror stalks...ridges every freaking where..to go along with the gills on this fish...the design engineer musta been like a 7 year old kid palying on his etcha-sketch...and there's only one other product out there that I can think of that made it's name off of having "RIDGES"...and that's "Ruffles Potatoe Chips"...therefore?..I've personally dubbed it...

"The Ruffles Bike"

cause up till this manageri was created?..only "Ruffles" had "Ridges"...but not anymore!
laugh.gif

Now...would someone please pass the dip?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
what color are those rims??? dookie brown
rock.gif

laugh.gif

Personally?..after seeing several of'em just a few weeks back at daytona's bike week?..I feel we've seriousley mis-named this bike...

BWSIX7.jpg

as looking at it close-up and personal?...the freaking thing had "Ridges" everywhere...as if they were to infer that it's an aerodynamic wonder when ever the most casual observer can tell...it's most definantly NOT....yet the ridges are everywhere...and lots of'em...ridges on the fender flairs...ridges on the mirror stalks...ridges every freaking where..to go along with the gills on this fish...the design engineer musta been like a 7 year old kid palying on his etcha-sketch...and there's only one other product out there that I can think of that made it's name off of having "RIDGES"...and that's "Ruffles Potatoe Chips"...therefore?..I've personally dubbed it...

"The Ruffles Bike"

cause up till this manageri was created?..only "Ruffles" had "Ridges"...but not anymore!
laugh.gif

Now...would someone please pass the dip?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
what color are those rims??? dookie brown  
rock.gif
yep....and no doubt it's some sort of newly engineered special purpose space age coating...if in doubt?..just ask your nearest cow fan.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Jinks .........U still flamin' the ZX ? Man , I've done washed 2 cars , 1 bike and played with the kids while having a couple of beers .........I come back and you're still Flamin' ? Right on bro ! Keep it up !
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's the black can Bud right ? So what's the select supposed to mean anyway ? I know you're not gonna say .....Healthy Beer ?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  That's the black can Bud right ? So what's the select supposed to mean anyway ?  I know you're not gonna say .....Healthy Beer ?  
laugh.gif
actually?...I don't drink canned beer...longnecks only here...but yeah....it's got a black label with gold lettering and a red crown....but...yes...low carb.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Canned , bottle , keg , I'll take any I can get ........I eat like a horse so carbs are of little consideration here . Even the brand dosen't matter . Simple man here .....as the song would say .
biggrin.gif

Canned , bottle , keg , I'll take any I can get ........I eat like a horse so carbs are of little consideration here . Even the brand dosen't matter . Simple man here .....as the song would say .  
biggrin.gif
yep...well...I used to be that way as well...till I wok up 1/2 blind one morning...borderline diabetes wasn't so borderline any more...straightened myself out with a sugar free meat and vegetables low too no carb diet...and 50lbs later I'm feeling much better...and?...for bonus points?...can still see.
biggrin.gif

I don't drink around the wife and kids at all...but their gone for the weekend...daddy relaxs and has a few but only every now and then...so with what few I do have?...I try an mak'em good ones..and ice house is definantly good...just not for me.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Good job Bill ! Gotta take care of yerself ! My father-in-law had diabetes and Did Not watch what he ate. And drank alot . He's no longer with us any more , God rest his sole . Look out for #1 , 'cause very few will !
wink.gif

Well guys sorry but i like the way it looks(kinda) it growing on me every day ...I did not like the Busa when i first saw it and i still don't care for the whale hump...But i getting over it..

Most everyone hated the Dodge trucks when the new body style came out, but ask them now and see what they say ..

Change is hard for some to take at first....
I have a zx14 coming and it will look great next to the Busa and i'm sure they will not be talking smack to each other like the owners do..

Well guys sorry but i like the way it looks(kinda) it growing on me every day ...I did not like the Busa when i first saw it  and i still don't care for  the whale hump...But i getting over it..

Most everyone hated the Dodge trucks when the new body style came out, but ask them now and see what they say ..

I have a zx14 coming and it will look great next to the Busa and i'm sure they will not be talking smack to each other like the owners do..
and since ya live right here in florida?...I fully expect that as soon as you take delivery of that new ZX-14 that we'll meet for a ride.....and congrats.
biggrin.gif

Well guys sorry but i like the way it looks(kinda) it growing on me every day ...I did not like the Busa when i first saw it  and i still don't care for  the whale hump...But i getting over it..

and since ya live right here in florida?...I fully expect that as soon as you take delivery of that new ZX-14 that we'll meet for a ride.....and congrats.
biggrin.gif
That would be great if i ever get the darn thing....They are telling me sometime in April....Of what year i have no clue...My home is for sale and i'm moving back to TX and if the bike doesn't show soon i'll have to have it shipped to TX ...

biggrin.gif
That would be great if i ever get the darn thing....They  are telling me sometime in April....Of what year i have no clue...My home is for sale and i'm moving back to TX and if the bike doesn't show soon i'll have to have it shipped to TX ...
I could take delivery for ya and ride it out!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
That would be great if i ever get the darn thing....They  are telling me sometime in April....Of what year i have no clue...My home is for sale and i'm moving back to TX and if the bike doesn't show soon i'll have to have it shipped to TX ...
biggrin.gif
Ok as long as you don't undo the speed limiter and stop at the TX mile and shoot for 200 mph....lol.....
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Ok as long as you don't undo the speed limiter and stop at the TX mile and shoot for 200 mph....lol.....
biggrin.gif
Done....lemme know when it arrives and give me a delivery address.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back