Thoughts when riding

I specifically seek out store front windows to look at myself and think, "wow, you are one bad mama jama
"

Found ya buddy

uploadfromtaptalk1336800224668.jpg

I like to think about the mechanics of the ride. How when I twist my throttle the wire slides down to the throttle body opening and emulsion of the liquid gas. Pistons going up and down cranks shafts turning, transmission dogs sliding back and gear mesh. Turning chain and wheel on the ground gripping.... Oh ya.

I feel like I just shared a private moment with you guys.

But really I do like to think about it :)

i finished building my shop in my head on this trip. i also go over relationship stuff, and work stuff in my head when riding open roads. when im in heavy traffic i am totally Jedi! living in the moment, thanking nothing but my next calculated movement.
:poke: i kinda like Jedi mode. i don't think about anything, and that can be nice.
:whistle: sometimes i think too much and over analyze things.

Lately I have so much going on is not even funny!! That's way I've been riding in the woods for the past few weeks!! The weather has been perfect down here. But, I've stayed home a few days in the past month or so. Because my brain is going thru so many things that I know I'll most likely bust my a$s if I jump on the bike!!!

As far as looking at myself in the tinted glass..... I'm guilty also.!!!! My barber kept wondering why I was parking in front of the pet store if there was empty spaces right in front of the shop. So I told him to get mirror tint for his glass windows too!!! :rofl:

As far as looking at myself in the tinted glass..... I'm guilty also.!!!! My barber kept wondering why I was parking in front of the pet store if there was empty spaces right in front of the shop. So I told him to get mirror tint for his glass windows too!!! :rofl:

guilty :rofl::rofl:

I like to think about the mechanics of the ride. How when I twist my throttle the wire slides down to the throttle body opening and emulsion of the liquid gas. Pistons going up and down cranks shafts turning, transmission dogs sliding back and gear mesh. Turning chain and wheel on the ground gripping.... Oh ya.

I feel like I just shared a private moment with you guys.

But really I do like to think about it :)

Funny, I try to think about everything else but that. If I start thinking about that, I start worrying about it, and hearing noises. "Is that normal?" "Did it click like that before?"

:errrr:

GsxrBots said:
Funny, I try to think about everything else but that. If I start thinking about that, I start worrying about it, and hearing noises. "Is that normal?" "Did it click like that before?"

:errrr:

Oh I hope that doesn't start happening to me.

Lately I've been having chipper thoughts about a front tire blow out and the best way to respond. Hope it never happens.

Back