The mod you hope you never use...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Got mine in today and got 'em put on. Hope I never test 'em...

35629941.jpg

35629942.jpg

35629943.jpg

35629944.jpg

Nice to not have to cut your plastics to put 'em on ain't it?
wink.gif

Schwweet!
beerchug.gif

IMHO, I think the CF ones would look a little sexier, but da Demon is still eye-candy.
wink.gif

Looks Sweet BT. What else do you have in store for Da Demon??? Or is this really it for now?

Looks Sweet BT. What else do you have in store for Da Demon??? Or is this really it for now?
I have a PUIG dark smoke Double Bubble screen on the way and that's it for a while. Gotta save my pennies to buy Sato Racing adjustable rearsets in black or gold, haven't decided... kinda diggin' the gold accents she already has, but the blacked out look is classic and always a winner. Only other thing I'd like to do besides rearsets would be an Ohlins adjustable rear shock and maybe eventually even a set of Ohlins forks. That won't happen anytime soon though. I'm not going to charge any of it on credit cards. I'll only do stuff to 'er as I save enough mod money to blow. I will NEVER get in deep in credit cards again!

sexy.....sexy....sexy.....but way too clean!!! Don't you ever get that thing dirty??!!

Go with the gold Satos......pure elegance...

<!--EDIT|tbonebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099066131 -->

sexy.....sexy....sexy.....but way to clean!!! Don't you ever get that thing dirty??!!

Go with the gold Satos......pure elegance...
Thanks, and yeah, she was filthy until yesterday. Rained most of the day so I took 'er apart to install the sliders and give 'er a good cleanin'. Been ridin' instead of cleanin' since I got 'er so she was nasty. The wheels were brown from dirt/dust...
wink.gif
Wouldn't ya know though, as soon as I had 'er torn down the rain stopped and the sun came out...
drooling3.gif

Can't decide on the rearset color. Fortunately (or unfortunately
rock.gif
) it'll prolly take me a while to save up for 'em so I've got plenty of time to decide.
wink.gif
I'm kinda leanin' toward the gold ones right now though. They'd look sweet with all the other gold pieces on the bike.
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

Back