The latest "favorite" photo of my wife

Relsek

Registered
Now that the house is empty and it's just the two of us, we are finding more time together so we went for a ride today. For those of you with a wife that rides, isn't this one of your favorite views?

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148933950 -->

tn_100_5626.JPG

We rode to the small town of Crystal Springs and shared a gatorade under an oak tree by the town Post Office.

tn_100_5624.JPG

In this downsized picture you can't really make them out, but there were two roosters running around in the Post Office yard.

The end of photos.

tn_100_5625.JPG

congrats...my wife bitches if she dont ride with me...so i cant complain either

Nice pics!
smile.gif

You gotta be happy about having the house all to yourselves again, too~
It'll seem a bit too quiet for a while, but you'll get used to it soon enough...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148997403 -->

Cool pics. Love riding with my wife too. Now that she is getting more experience on her bike, I'm not as worried about her wrecking and that makes it that much better.

We rode to the small town of Crystal Springs and shared a gatorade under an oak tree by the town Post Office.
Is it me or is the busa looking like it wants to feed in this pic.  LOL.
It was wanting something, I think it was speed. I don't believe I went over 60 the whole day. My wife doesn't like it when I take off and leave her, even if it's just for a minute.

When I ride with her, I ride like I'm on a Kawasaki, slow.

That is a great view. On the other hand, when rounding a bend and she disappears from view for a moment or two I know it always makes me a bit nervous until that headlight reappears. My wife's got a 250 Ninja as well, but our nest isn't exactly empty so it almost never gets ridden. (kids ages 8,6,and 3 are her top priority now)

Back