The Jerry Springer Show

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
K, I turned my TV on over lunch. I watched the start of the Jerry Springer Show. Does anybody believe that show is not scripted? I wouldn't be suprised if they even paid the audience.

This woman claims her hubby taped over her favorite show with some home video crud. And they showed it.

Lets disect this for a moment.

- The woman claims they just got enough money to move into their own trailer...

- yet this "Video" that was supposed to filmed by her husband had better audio and video quality than many local station produced advertisements. I have NEVER seen ANYONE or any gear capable of cleaning up "home" video, or upscaling it to this pristine quality. I have an HD TV and it is painfully obvious the picture was much better than network stations Standard Definition [SD] which in boradcast quality terms is far superior than you can get out of home or prosumer video gear. People barely affording a place to live do NOT spend $120,000 on a pro video camera!

- The audio was clear and void of hum, noises, etc. granted they could clean it up at the station, but ANY voices would still suffer with extra background noise - I do studio mixing and understand how that stuff works.

- even the FOCUS was almost always spot on.

- there was no video noise. most home and prosumer gear adds artifacts to the visuals

- the contrast was TOO steady. no pulsing or auto adjusting as they moved infront of the very bright "hotel" lights. another nod to pro video gear

- the acting was over done. I know real people and how they act infront of cameras, and these two were TOO comfortable on video.

Ok, ok, so no ones gives a rip... and the show NEVER says that any of it is real, so one should assume the ENTIRE PRODUCTION of the Jerry Springer Show is laid out, just like WWF or something.

So, I gotta ask... does anyone ever think what goes on, on the Jerry Springer show is ever real? I doubt it has ever been real. Just more TV conceived "entertainment"

Not my kind of entertainment I guess. If I want to watch self-professing "trailer trash" beat up on each other, I'll drive to the southside of town or turn on the evening news.

FAKE FAKE FAKE

BTW I only watch 10 minutes of it. It wasn't funny, just sad and pointless

Jerry Springer
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

Ummm, if they'd just bump it up to PPV and stop bleeping things out, maybe I'd watch...haven't seen it in years, but yeah, it's good for a laugh if nothing else.

So if your spouse says "we won free tickets to the Jerry Springer show" "They are paying for the air fare, hotel and everything."

Would you go?

Not me.. no way Naddaa.........

just shocks me it is supposed to be entertainment. what's next: live child birth tv?

I think a bunch of us should take a group ride up there and find out for ourselves
beerchug.gif

(WWJD @ Feb. 06 2007,16:01) just shocks me it is supposed to be entertainment. what's next: live child birth tv?
SHOCKED.gif
Already saw that. Not a Damn thing wrong with it, it's natural it's a fact of life. You were there once Bro... Covered in Goo... Screaming like a ... well a Baby I suppose.
smile.gif

Hey Sub 75 I.Q people need something to watch besides SpongeBob and Saturday morning cartoons.

(WWJD @ Feb. 06 2007,18:01) just shocks me it is supposed to be entertainment. what's next: live child birth tv?
Dude, thats already being done on one of the Discovery or TLC networks. I think it's called a baby's story - yup they show just about everything...sooo welcome to the TwilightZone

eek2.gif

Hey man Springer ROCKS
super.gif
don't be a hater...the man might be your next President
beerchug.gif

two words...........................................
FIGHT[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Say it aint so!!! First I find out there is no Santa or Easter Bunny...now you tellin me Jerry Springer aint real either!!..!!
wow.gif

WHY?!?

LIES..ALL LIES!!

(Professor @ Feb. 06 2007,15:52) So if your spouse says "we won free tickets to the Jerry Springer show" "They are paying for the air fare, hotel and everything."

Would you go?    

Not me..  no way Naddaa.........
Tickets are free. I live 40 miles away from the studio. I still wouldn't go!

(jessup @ Feb. 07 2007,00:24) two words...........................................  
FIGHT[/url]
Dude, I hate to admit that I even watched that. Crazy!!!! The bigger guys "whooped" the smaller dude..

Last edited by a moderator:
Busa Meet @ the Springer Show....................

Topic Harley Vs. Sportbike riders and the women we have on the back.

(WWJD @ Feb. 06 2007,19:01) just shocks me it is supposed to be entertainment.  what's next:  live child birth tv?
That's already on...called "A Baby Story" on TLC I think...I watched it daily when I was pregnant
laugh.gif

Back