Baby Mama Drama

mikeled86

SHOT TIME RIP D.A.M
Donating Member
Registered
this is a story about something that happened close to where i live and i was like wow what and the read am i reading how crazy are people this stuff belongs on jerry springer.

BABY MAMA DRAMA

well for all the punching he did, no one was seriously injured? must have been a real "He Man" huh? sheesh... wonder what trailer park this started at?

HEY!!!
pissed.gif
 Mind your own business!!!
pissed.gif

What happens between me and my sister, uh...
sadnews.gif

What happens between, uhm...
whistling.gif
Some guy and my sister,
crazy.gif
uhm, no...his ex wife, uhm...
cursin.gif
cursin.gif

Just, uh...Go Away!!!

pissed.gif

cursin.gif

Brave men, i use the term ver loosley, beating up on women. Oooooh that really impresses me, wow, how cool he must be..........

Was there no one in the area to beat his
cursin.gif
arse? If I saw that I would be pounding him till my hands were bleeding.

There had to be someone seeing this at 3:30 in the afternoon, so who is the chicken S*#$ who just watched it happen?

Grrr... I need to go home and visit the punching bag today
guns.gif

REAL men MARRY their women and love them forever.

.... I'm just saying! People mistake some purposes of marriage. It's also to avoid relationship's insanities.

OMG!!!

I am with JC, can't believe that at 3:30 in the afternoon NO ONE could stop and help. In TX someone probably would have shot his arse.

$20 says it didn't totally happen that way. Cause, no woman would let that happen with her baby in the back of the car. WELL, then again, we are talking about two people who might have as many teeth as they do brain cells.

Great...Jefferycarman just got our daughter to say "red neck"...and she is yelling it all around the house...great...

It would of been funny if a bystander would of seen this happening and went over and yanked his Silly A** out of the car & beat the S*** out of him . You Can't Fix Stupid !!:banghead:

Back