The Grumpys are home and had a nap...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
We rolled in at 10am. 2 coffees, 4 tanks of gas, and 2 or 3 45 minute naps along the way...

GPS.jpg

:thumbsup: Glad you made it home. Didn't have to get gas out of the bikes again did ya? It was great meeting you.

Our most significant benefactors !!! Dave, Angela... I am amazed how much time, work and effort you put in to everything that is becoming "Busa Bash"...

I know it would not be the same without you and your efforts... You tow a separate trailer full of awnings, grills coolers and other bash supplies and can not even carry your own bike... and you travel 24 hours one way to get there...

:bowdown:

Our most significant benefactors !!! Dave, Angela... I am amazed how much time, work and effort you put in to everything that is becoming "Busa Baaaaaash"...

I know it would not be the same without you and your efforts... You tow a separate trailer full of awnings, grills coolers and other bash supplies and can not even carry your own bike... and you travel 24 hours one way to get there...

:bowdown:

+1 THANK YOU for all the hard work you 2 put into it. I dont think anyone realizes how much work you really did.

There are not enough words in the english language to show how much we appreciate everything you and Angela do for us Dave. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart, and I think i'll have enough "adult beverages" to last me untill spring bash :whistle: :laugh:

Thank you both so much for everything you did. Please, please, please let me know if you need any help next time.

You are all very welcome... I actually enjoy the stuff that looks like work guys, I promise.
Posted via Mobile Device

+1 THANK YOU for all the hard work you 2 put into it. I dont think anyone realizes how much work you really did.

I don't think anyone realizes how much work YOU did either!! If it weren't for you my dishes would have stayed dirty all weekend.

We all know how much the girls enjoyed seeing that. :drool:

There are not enough words in the english language to show how much we appreciate everything you and Angela do for us Dave. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart, and I think i'll have enough "adult beverages" to last me untill spring bash :whistle: :laugh:

Just remember that my drink requires Malibu Rum, Peachtree, and cranberry juice....:whistle:

You are very welcome!

Thank you both so much for everything you did. Please, please, please let me know if you need any help next time.
glad you posted that... we will have a fresh post for this but to maintain what we have going... we are going to need help for future events or we will need to have them catered.... the work load is going to be out of control for Spring bash if we maintain the menu as it is.. AND Angela is going to need to delegate out a lot of what she does.. Dave as well... the hours they put in pre-bash is pretty substantial...

I think everyone should spend at least an hour helping you guys...maybe a sign up list with days and times would be the ticket. Thanks again for everything :beerchug:

glad you posted that... we will have a fresh post for this but to maintain what we have going... we are going to need help for future events or we will need to have them catered.... the work load is going to be out of control for Spring bash if we maintain the menu as it is.. AND Angela is going to need to delegate out a lot of what she does.. Dave as well... the hours they put in pre-bash is pretty substantial...

Hey, I have 6 months to work on it....I will be PM'ing you about this in a week or so. That's enough time to rest, right? :laugh:

What can I say, Boss you're the shiat, Im asooo glad I got to spend more time with you and Angela and Ani you guys rock. Thanks for EVERYTHING you do for the peeps.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back