Grumpys and GIXERHP rolling

You guys be safe and we'll see y'all in a few hours.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Seems to me that they had similar issues last time they came to the Bash.

Wow!!!! I thought it had been just a flat tire. OMG!! Sending up some prayers for you guys to have an UNEVENTFUL rest of your trip!!!!

I hope things are a little easier this morning, See you later today....

Holy crap what a rough start but looks like you guys cannot be stopped!!

Good luck have fun stay safe and consume many beverages :)

aecc39f1-d921-8940.jpg

Walmart does not sell 15" rim and tire combos btw. Somebody actually stopped, went home, got us two wheels from his "collection" and brought them back to us. Borrowed a bearing buddy off a new trailer at Home Depot at 1:00am and the Wallys manager let john rifle the lug nut bin in the garage for free.

Are we there yet?

DROID mobile -Grumpy- Tapatalk

you guys stay safe,
it's still good to know that there are good people out there to help.....

I'm tired...I look like crap...can we just be there already?! LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh heck you guys are coming through my town. Can i Buy your lunch? I know some good dives.

Awww that's sweet! Well, I don't know about lunch, but if you want to meet us there at 1245p (pending no more disasters!), that's when we should be arriving. We can figure it out then.
Posted via Mobile Device

Awww that's sweet! Well, I don't know about lunch, but if you want to meet us there at 1245p (pending no more disasters!), that's when we should be arriving. We can figure it out then.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey if you guys are hungry when you finish shopping, i'll treat you to a landmark. You might even see some famous NASCAR drivers there.

I'll pm my cell number to you

Hey if you guys are hungry when you finish shopping, i'll treat you to a landmark. You might even see some famous NASCAR drivers there.

I'll pm my cell number to you

I'm ALWAYS up for NASCAR!!! John says they'll drop me off. Will you get me to the bash after they leave me? LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

Back