Grumpys and GIXERHP rolling

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Late start and two mechanical problems. Was shooting to be in Bristol at 8pm for the night. Not gonna be there till 5am for a nap instead Oh a nights sleep.

Johns 4runner broke the exhaust this week. The pipe was repaired. The extra heat melted the airlines for the suspension bags and then 25 miles into it the asbestos heat shield caught fire.

Rough start

DROID mobile -Grumpy- Tapatalk

Sorry for the rough start. When do y'all expect to get in?
Posted via Mobile Device

Safe travels and hopefully no other set backs!! You guys have a great ride!! :thumbsup:

keep her between the white lines and here's to no more issues! :beerchug:

Late start and two mechanical problems. Was shooting to be in Bristol at 8pm for the night. Not gonna be there till 5am for a nap instead Oh a nights sleep.

Johns 4runner broke the exhaust this week. The pipe was repaired. The extra heat melted the airlines for the suspension bags and then 25 miles into it the asbestos heat shield caught fire.

Rough start

asbestos ? dont breath in

Are the cottages furnished with linens and the stuff a hotel would have?
One more work day and we are west bound and down. woo-hoo

Sorry to hear about the mishaps. I knew you guys would have issues! I wish i saw this sooner so i could beg you to take more than a nap before starting out again. Remember you dont have me to lead this time. :laugh:

I'm going to get a late start also, one of my clients needs me to reconfig some stuff so i'll be rolling in later this evening.

See you kids soon!

Everything You. Red is in the cottage

Try again... everything you need is in the cottage

aecc39f1-d899-6863.jpg

"Hey I found the noise"

Yes we lost one, can anything else go wrong?

aecc39f1-d921-8940.jpg

Walmart does not sell 15" rim and tire combos btw. Somebody actually stopped, went home, got us two wheels from his "collection" and brought them back to us. Borrowed a bearing buddy off a new trailer at Home Depot at 1:00am and the Wallys manager let john rifle the lug nut bin in the garage for free.

Are we there yet?

Wow! Sorry you're having such a rough trip. Be safe and don't rush...no matter how much you want to.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back