The A Bomb of our Time.

Bush let it happen... why? Never let a crisis go to waste. The president isn't running things... ( especially this one ) why do you think the blowback politically speaking is so stupid and off the charts? In 2006 in came out in court that the agencies new an attack was imminent. Foreign intel agencies told the USA well in advance. What did the 3 letter agencies do? They blamed each other... how disgusting... a multi billion dollar defense system loses to a guy in a cave and 19 guys with box cutters. Then Powell trots out the bad news of weapons of mass destruction at the UN and its time to amass an attack on Iraq and Saddam. Where did those weapons go? Did they ever find them?

Meanwhile, the oxymoronic Patriot Act is pushed through in record time and since then the failures to stop dangerous items at the TSA are well documented as a failure.

Yeah yeah yeah.... I can hear it now.... you are just a stupid conspiracy theorist. So, go ahead and keep believing the MSM and the Feds... its a mixed bag at best.... can you sort it all out?

Here is what happened time and time again through history. The story is fresh... most people believe the shock and awe... then much later the truth starts creeping out when people that are holding back the truth just don't give a poop anymore... they have had enough... and they spill the beans.

You guys will likely never look at anything the contradicts the "official story". That is why the propaganda machine works so well...

The Feds option for those that talk when they should not is.... don't talk... you will lose your pension and die broke... tell me that threat never has happened before.

Almost forgot... over 3500 experts crendetialed in science, physics, archtectaul design and more have gone on the record as saying 9/11 isn't what you think it was. My guess is you think those people are just stupid and don't know what they are looking at in the aftermath of 9/11.

Many of the videos will be scrubbed regarding 9/11 on You Tube.... why? those that control the future control the past.

Some people just don't care who dies... Their Motto.... we have a mission and it will total in the trillions...

Its real simple... its good against evil.... who is in favor of wars? Do you know?

Have a nice day... the guy in the WH has everything under control.

Sleep well... Sleepy Joe is...

I am certainly not a conspiracy theorist, nor do I deny the seriousness of this pandemic. But despite all this, there are many that I cannot consider coincidences. And even if the "crisis" was "new" for all governments at the time, it's more the way things are dealt with "afterwards" that worries me.

Mistakes are not acknowledged, pharmaceutical companies are protected from any consequences, and things that used to have serious consequences are now being called ridiculous. In Germany, the Minister of Health then tells us "Covid is over". From one day to the next it's just over?! It no longer exists, although vaccination does not provide permanent protection, is there no longer any danger??? WHAT?

You can talk a lot about it for a long time. There are many arguments. BUT for me the biggest crime is currently dealing with people who have been harmed by the vaccinations!!!!! There are also very many here in Germany who have suffered permanent damage from the vaccinations, whose lives have been destroyed. They cannot/may not even defend themselves, since our policy has contractually assured the pharmaceutical industry that German citizens will waive any claims for damages! How inhuman is that?

You’re complaining he wasn’t honest and say exact same thing in public on camera?
Not the first time an admin downplayed things a bit to keep the toilet paper freaks calm.
Still seems to me you’re complaining he didn’t say ‘we are all gonna die. I’m going to the bunker now. Wish you all good luck.’
Trump tried to downplay the impending pandemic in calling it the "China flu" therefore putting a humorous swing on it....for all his blustering and blowing, he eventually got the "shot" himself and I kind of laugh at this..

Why do I laugh? Because many of his rabid followers are also anti-vaxxers and their glorious leader went and got vaccinated yet they say nothing...

In the end, the outcome of Covid 19 was an unknown and although people are beating on the drums are saying "it was all planned" and "they knew all about it" I say "buffalo chips." The world governments are so divided and paranoid of each other, there is no way they could all come together as a collective to pull something like this off...

I've been part of a high level security force at a summit between adversarial government entities and it was a real $hit show over just the stupid little things....thinking these same people could be part of a world diabolical scheme is laughable at best.

Bush let it happen... why? Never let a crisis go to waste. The president isn't running things... ( especially this one ) why do you think the blowback politically speaking is so stupid and off the charts? In 2006 in came out in court that the agencies new an attack was imminent. Foreign intel agencies told the USA well in advance. What did the 3 letter agencies do? They blamed each other... how disgusting... a multi billion dollar defense system loses to a guy in a cave and 19 guys with box cutters. Then Powell trots out the bad news of weapons of mass destruction at the UN and its time to amass an attack on Iraq and Saddam. Where did those weapons go? Did they ever find them?

Meanwhile, the oxymoronic Patriot Act is pushed through in record time and since then the failures to stop dangerous items at the TSA are well documented as a failure.

Yeah yeah yeah.... I can hear it now.... you are just a stupid conspiracy theorist. So, go ahead and keep believing the MSM and the Feds... its a mixed bag at best.... can you sort it all out?

Here is what happened time and time again through history. The story is fresh... most people believe the shock and awe... then much later the truth starts creeping out when people that are holding back the truth just don't give a poop anymore... they have had enough... and they spill the beans.

You guys will likely never look at anything the contradicts the "official story". That is why the propaganda machine works so well...

The Feds option for those that talk when they should not is.... don't talk... you will lose your pension and die broke... tell me that threat never has happened before.

Almost forgot... over 3500 experts crendetialed in science, physics, archtectaul design and more have gone on the record as saying 9/11 isn't what you think it was. My guess is you think those people are just stupid and don't know what they are looking at in the aftermath of 9/11.

Many of the videos will be scrubbed regarding 9/11 on You Tube.... why? those that control the future control the past.

Some people just don't care who dies... Their Motto.... we have a mission and it will total in the trillions...

Its real simple... its good against evil.... who is in favor of wars? Do you know?

Have a nice day... the guy in the WH has everything under control.

Sleep well... Sleepy Joe is...
....uh yeah.....we've been through this before.....you need to stop listening to your conspiracy hot line for a while...

As I've said countless times before in other threads....not only the US lost citizens in the 9/11 attacks and all the invested countries who also lost citizens did their own independent investigations and came to the same or similar conclusions...

Do you think for one hot second that if the US orchestrated an attack on their own soil against their own citizens and citizens of other nations that a huge amount of "heat and light" would be on the investigation?

I know, I know, next you'll be informing us of the world involvement of the 9/11 attacks and how all the countries who lost citizens made sure they were in the right position at the right time to be eliminated....

....and the "official story" has been written by not only the US.....but countries who lost citizens as a result of this attack.....an attack that had been in planning for years ever since Osama bin Laden was abandoned by the US....

I am certainly not a conspiracy theorist, nor do I deny the seriousness of this pandemic. But despite all this, there are many that I cannot consider coincidences. And even if the "crisis" was "new" for all governments at the time, it's more the way things are dealt with "afterwards" that worries me.

Mistakes are not acknowledged, pharmaceutical companies are protected from any consequences, and things that used to have serious consequences are now being called ridiculous. In Germany, the Minister of Health then tells us "Covid is over". From one day to the next it's just over?! It no longer exists, although vaccination does not provide permanent protection, is there no longer any danger??? WHAT?

You can talk a lot about it for a long time. There are many arguments. BUT for me the biggest crime is currently dealing with people who have been harmed by the vaccinations!!!!! There are also very many here in Germany who have suffered permanent damage from the vaccinations, whose lives have been destroyed. They cannot/may not even defend themselves, since our policy has contractually assured the pharmaceutical industry that German citizens will waive any claims for damages! How inhuman is that?
This pretty much conveys my dislike. We here in the U.S faced with the choice of either get the shot or you lose your job.

The vaccine was rushed. For reasons I get. But now for those harmed, you have no recourse.

And here in the U.S. currently, Covid is back on the rise.

Wait...........we're vaccinated.

This pretty much conveys my dislike. We here in the U.S faced with the choice of either get the shot or you lose your job.

The vaccine was rushed. For reasons I get. But now for those harmed, you have no recourse.

And here in the U.S. currently, Covid is back on the rise.

Wait...........we're vaccinated.
It has already been said that Covid is similar to influenza and there are over 60 strains of that and the flu shot only covers 5-6 of them...

I'd imagine that the Covid vaccine is similar in that regard...and with the constant movement and spread of the vaccine through a very mobile society Covid will morph many, many more times than the flu did.

From a guy who has several vaccine books full of vaccines, a couple of which were experimental, getting a Covid shot doesn't trouble or scare me...people can find the bad in everything they look at if they stare hard enough.

If the governments of the world did nothing and entire countries started dropping from Covid, what would be said then? The facts are the facts, technology has jumped leaps and bounds which enabled the Covid vaccine to be rapidly designed.

It has already been said that Covid is similar to influenza and there are over 60 strains of that and the flu shot only covers 5-6 of them...

I'd imagine that the Covid vaccine is similar in that regard...and with the constant movement and spread of the vaccine through a very mobile society Covid will morph many, many more times than the flu did.

From a guy who has several vaccine books full of vaccines, a couple of which were experimental, getting a Covid shot doesn't trouble or scare me...people can find the bad in everything they look at if they stare hard enough.

If the governments of the world did nothing and entire countries started dropping from Covid, what would be said then? The facts are the facts, technology has jumped leaps and bounds which enabled the Covid vaccine to be rapidly designed.
Don't lose sight of the fact that I was not and am not an anti vaxer. I am against it being forced into our bodies.

It has provided a huge ethics issue here. Every American who is of mental capacity has the right to refuse medical care. I see that choice being made everyday.

It wasn't fair to force that because your government set that ethics aside. The whole get this or lose your job thing, will remain a controversial thing here.

Don't lose sight of the fact that I was not and am not an anti vaxer. I am against it being forced into our bodies.

It has provided a huge ethics issue here. Every American who is of mental capacity has the right to refuse medical care. I see that choice being made everyday.

It wasn't fair to force that because your government set that ethics aside. The whole get this or lose your job thing, will remain a controversial thing here.
Covid's introduction however it occurred was unprecedented....it hasn't been 1918 that another such event happened and a vaccine was the savior so it only leads to a conclusion that global governments would use that event as a reference point.

Each one of our children (at least in this country) must be inoculated against the myriad of childhood diseases.....what exactly is the difference between that and the governing bodies imposing a nation wide inoculation against Covid? In typing this I recall there are groups launching wrongful dismissal due to vaccine refusal...these have yet to be won in a court yet the media is flouting the headlines...(as is always the case).

I can see the rightful refusal of medical care when it only affects the individual but when it has the ability to affect the masses-most especially the vulnerable, it certainly appears to be a selfish approach.

Trump tried to downplay the impending pandemic in calling it the "China flu" therefore putting a humorous swing on it....for all his blustering and blowing, he eventually got the "shot" himself and I kind of laugh at this..

Why do I laugh? Because many of his rabid followers are also anti-vaxxers and their glorious leader went and got vaccinated yet they say nothing...

In the end, the outcome of Covid 19 was an unknown and although people are beating on the drums are saying "it was all planned" and "they knew all about it" I say "buffalo chips." The world governments are so divided and paranoid of each other, there is no way they could all come together as a collective to pull something like this off...

I've been part of a high level security force at a summit between adversarial government entities and it was a real $hit show over just the stupid little things....thinking these same people could be part of a world diabolical scheme is laughable at best.
Why do you keep thinking it would have to be govts involved together to do that? All it would take is a handful of evil elites to unleash it upon the earth, sit back and watch their plan of the ‘great reset’ take place. Once the plan was put into place the world and its govts would follow right along not even knowing they were. A couple actions created all the reactions.

I remember all those things but what he did initially was totally unforgivable. To say he downplayed things a bit is a reach so far I can't see it. I admit that my total abhorrence of Trump causes bias in my estimations. Your statement about what 9/11 did for the country is spot on. I'm so sick of the division in our country, I wish there were no parties.
No matter who was there in office their job was to keep the peace. Even if it had an 99% mortality rate our leaders would still be up there saying ‘please calm down’. He did what he had to do.

Covid's introduction however it occurred was unprecedented....it hasn't been 1918 that another such event happened and a vaccine was the savior so it only leads to a conclusion that global governments would use that event as a reference point.

Each one of our children (at least in this country) must be inoculated against the myriad of childhood diseases.....what exactly is the difference between that and the governing bodies imposing a nation wide inoculation against Covid? In typing this I recall there are groups launching wrongful dismissal due to vaccine refusal...these have yet to be won in a court yet the media is flouting the headlines...(as is always the case).

I can see the rightful refusal of medical care when it only affects the individual but when it has the ability to affect the masses-most especially the vulnerable, it certainly appears to be a selfish approach.
Huge difference when all the shots your kids got before were properly tested and not rushed to market. All went thru extensive animal and human testing before being given. All of them had multiple peer reviewed studies done as well. NONE of the COVID shots went thru anything similar. NONE had passed a single peer reviewed study before being released upon the masses. NONE had blanket immunity for the makers from side effects.
So a maker rushes a cure to market without proper testing and then wants immunity from the people taking it? WHY? Nobody asked anything? The world is full of STOOPID people!

Trump was one of the best presidents the country has had in awhile, but not perfect, just way better than the last few. His handling of the pandemic was way better than I'd expect from those handful of past presidents.
Probably be better off if it was just a shot of vitamin D and told everybody it was a vaccine. Bet there'd be a hell of alot more people alive today.
I stand with ice cube

We can agree to disagree on this. I think it's just as unethical to rush a vaccine to market, force the population to take it, and cut a deal with the vaccine providers that the govt assures them they won't be sued if people die from it.

As to the mandated polio and other childhood diseases. Those were a bit better tested. Polio had been around for years. I got measles as a child. As did my mom. I get the Covid was more rapid. I get that we couldn't wait. Again I'm not anti vaxxer. But those were entirely different vaccines and how they got brought to market. The Covid vaccine is the first to use and change our DNA. This is night and day differences in administering of a solution to our body.

I shared in another post about a geneticist that was a customer of mine. This is EXACTLY the therapy approach they were pioneering. This was in the mid 90s!. Splice a repair into your DNA, and it will replicate the corrected DNA. A shot could cure cancer. Or ALS etc. That was the goal. I believe it is the future to eliminating a lot of genetically driven maladies. But and this needs to be a BIG BUT. You don't force your population to be an experiment. And then wash your hands of it if it ends up effin up the genetic make-up of that population.

Look healthcare professionals already struggle with whats ethical to do. We could clone humans. Ethically it's an issue to do it. Not medically. When you get a government that is now telling the medical community to do what they are told, or they won't receive federal funding, yeah I'm sorry its a hard ethics no from me. I can call up no less than a dozen well educated, highly thought of doctors right now today, that will tell you that they got out of healthcare because of these ethics. They knew the issues with the Covid vaccine.

Here is the next legal conundrum our country will face. The govt cut a deal with Big Pharma that they won't be sued from the vaccine. Meanwhile they left doctors hanging in the breeze. If a doctor allowed an injection to be mandated if they knew professionally it had issues, they will eventually be sued for negligence. Lots of doctors got off this Covid train before it left the station. These are the same doctors that see that they will be subject to lawsuits for prescribing Opiods. That were supposed to be helping the very same people it hurt. When people die, lawyers will extract $$ from whoever has the most to extract. Level up that same negligence argument to the hospitals that allowed it, and the insurance carriers that paid them to do it. If it can be shown they had knowledge of harm and they did it anyway. Welcome to a bankrupt medical system and a filthy rich Big Pharma giants.

And we have some fairly recognized data that started out small and is growing, to indicate that we are harming our children with some of these vaccines of today.

Last edited:
You’re complaining he wasn’t honest and say exact same thing in public on camera?
Not the first time an admin downplayed things a bit to keep the toilet paper freaks calm.
Still seems to me you’re complaining he didn’t say ‘we are all gonna die. I’m going to the bunker now. Wish you all good luck.’
Not at all. You are so quick to defend Trump and the right I don't think you read what people actually POST. I do not want him to say 'we are all gonna die'. Nowhere did I ever type that into any computer screen anywhere, why did you type that?

I want any politician to level and be honest but do it in an adult responsible way. There will always be extremists, no matter what the leader of the free world says. But I don't want to hear, everything is fine, when he/she knows it's not. Like I said originally, you can tell the truth without all the "sky is falling" drama. Those of us that are adults can take it and at least we will know what we are in for and we can do whatever we can to minimize damage or loss of life. You can't control other people. Let the nut jobs on the left and right be as they will but us normal folks in the middle give it to us straight.

How can you not get behind that? Left/Right IDC.

Here is what an adult sounds like....Trump had almost 4 years to be somebody and proactively be prepared instead, it was all Obama's fault. Trump is not responsible for anything.

Here is what an adult sounds like....Trump had almost 4 years to be somebody and proactively be prepared instead, it was all Obama's fault. Trump is not responsible for anything.

He is the one who depleted our nations stock of pandemic supplies and respirators.
The media gave him a pass and never covered it same as they did for Trump. Trump said basically same thing and at the very same time he was saying it this was Pelosi.
The EXACT same time he was trying to gain control of things and shut down she was out spiting him. They did it every single step of the way.

In regards to me asking you what you’d prefer he said it’s one of two things
‘Calm down. All will be ok’
Or
‘Run for the hills. We are all gonna die!’
Take your pick. It was his job to keep the kind of people who fought each other over toilet paper calm.

Why do you keep thinking it would have to be govts involved together to do that? All it would take is a handful of evil elites to unleash it upon the earth, sit back and watch their plan of the ‘great reset’ take place. Once the plan was put into place the world and its govts would follow right along not even knowing they were. A couple actions created all the reactions.
Governments enacted the lockdowns, vaccines and such, not the "elites" which I highly doubt as in many cases these "elites" are worse than people from the government when it comes to actually working together....

Huge difference when all the shots your kids got before were properly tested and not rushed to market. All went thru extensive animal and human testing before being given. All of them had multiple peer reviewed studies done as well. NONE of the COVID shots went thru anything similar. NONE had passed a single peer reviewed study before being released upon the masses. NONE had blanket immunity for the makers from side effects.
So a maker rushes a cure to market without proper testing and then wants immunity from the people taking it? WHY? Nobody asked anything? The world is full of STOOPID people!
So you think....all the other vaccines had to be given to someone for the first time regardless of what sort of archaic testing was done with them beforehand.....a human model had to be used at some point...

Skip forward to today where technology in medicines has progressed leaps and bounds (and then some) over what it was even 10 yrs ago....

The people who design and create these vaccines have their ducks in a row, they are very intelligent and capable.

Not at all. You are so quick to defend Trump and the right I don't think you read what people actually POST. I do not want him to say 'we are all gonna die'. Nowhere did I ever type that into any computer screen anywhere, why did you type that?

I want any politician to level and be honest but do it in an adult responsible way. There will always be extremists, no matter what the leader of the free world says. But I don't want to hear, everything is fine, when he/she knows it's not. Like I said originally, you can tell the truth without all the "sky is falling" drama. Those of us that are adults can take it and at least we will know what we are in for and we can do whatever we can to minimize damage or loss of life. You can't control other people. Let the nut jobs on the left and right be as they will but us normal folks in the middle give it to us straight.

How can you not get behind that? Left/Right IDC.
Name one time an admin any admin gave it to us straight? Never have and never will.
Trump did the best he could with a blind sided politicized weaponized virus used against him every step of the way.
Got the supply of repair store back up and sent them where needed
Sent mercy ships to NYC that went unused
Convinced companies to retool to make pandemic supplies
Gave you daily briefings at length
He did everything needed and a lot more than Obama did.
Only difference was orange man had and they used every single letter in every word he spoke against him.

Back