The A Bomb of our Time.

You are talking about the foot soldiers in the field. The leaders of that org are evil and wished to ignore our civil liberties in the name of mandatory vaxxs and lockdowns. The WHO pushed fantastical solutions all the while ignoring basic constitutional protections. Screw them.
Those "foot soldiers" had the same rights, liberties and freedoms as anyone else yet were used as human guinea pigs...

That's how things roll...sadly

Have you ever seen what the WHO does or been in a region where they are operating?

They have a tough job and in many cases without any Forcepro and on their own....many of their workers have been kidnapped and killed or worse....

You are talking about the foot soldiers in the field. The leaders of that org are evil and wished to ignore our civil liberties in the name of mandatory vaxxs and lockdowns. The WHO pushed fantastical solutions all the while ignoring basic constitutional protections. Screw them.

yeah sure.
You can't ignore the fact that people across the globe were suffering under Covid, not just the US and these other countries had governments who approved the use of vaccines and millions upon millions of people were vaccinated yet millions upon millions haven't died from getting vaccinated....

Covid may have been blown out of proportion but that's all in retrospect.....

It's like thinking your Hayabusa is broken yet later on finding a fuse blown....and then knowing it was something simple.....but when you were sitting on the side of the road with a dead bike, you think the worst.

The biggest problem with Trump was Trump....if he would have just shut his "pie-hole" and did his work without being so abrasive and narcissistic, people wouldn't even have noticed him....but he just couldn't help himself and gave the media so much footage and data to use against him that it was almost comedic.....

Some of his policies were sound but the swing he put on them turned most people off...
Unfortunately that is why he got elected. He was a rude crude outsider sworn to drain the swamp. The entire govt was against him from the start. They are all part of the entrenched swamp.

No just a simple fact of whom depleted our nations stock. If it hurts I’m not sorry.
He did. Was told to replenish. He did not. Just the facts man.
Fact's don't hurt? WTF? Not disputing those facts or these facts:

I'm not talking about who used up what supplies. The point is at least Obama tried to lobby people together to not just rebuild our supplies, but he wanted to put a global network in place to deal with future pandemics. Obama had a vision and a plan it was unfortunate he couldn't get congress and the world behind him but at least he had a vision of what he wanted to see and do to be prepared for the future. That's what the video link I posted is about.

That is the difference. Half black man was an adult. Orange man is child with a LONG list of excuses.

Those "foot soldiers" had the same rights, liberties and freedoms as anyone else yet were used as human guinea pigs...

That's how things roll...sadly

Have you ever seen what the WHO does or been in a region where they are operating?

They have a tough job and in many cases without any Forcepro and on their own....many of their workers have been kidnapped and killed or worse....
I have. Stil does not negate the fact the people running it went power hungry when they got on stage under the spotlight and started touting things that went against our ways of life.

Fact's don't hurt? WTF? Not disputing those facts or these facts:

I'm not talking about who used up what supplies. The point is at least Obama tried to lobby people together to not just rebuild our supplies, but he wanted to put a global network in place to deal with future pandemics. Obama had a vision and a plan it was unfortunate he couldn't get congress and the world behind him but at least he had a vision of what he wanted to see and do to be prepared for the future. That's what the video link I posted is about.

That is the difference. Half black man was an adult. Orange man is child with a LONG list of excuses.
His vision was just that, a dream. He never acted on it and was given a pass for it.
Trump rebuilt and restocked what he depleted and was still hounded to the gates of hells.
Same dude who said if he had a son he’d be just like Trayyvon. What? The kind of person to hide in the bushes and attack somebody?
Same dude who wrote his high school gal pal he dreamed of making love to men…
Yeah. Screw him too.

Unfortunately that is why he got elected. He was a rude crude outsider sworn to drain the swamp. The entire govt was against him from the start. They are all part of the entrenched swamp.
The worst part of it all is he is also a swamp monster from another part of the swamp....a person doesn't collect all that he has and operated in the neck of the woods he did because he's a nice, caring, above the board kind of guy.....

....................and who wouldn't be against a guy who's policy was a kick down the front door and change the world way of thinking? If you got a new boss at work who did this, you'd most likely hate that person....I've had a couple and they didn't last long.

You even alluded to this yourself as to his dealings in New York and how he had to operate..

A person doesn't flip a switch and change his ways....

You can't ignore the fact that people across the globe were suffering under Covid, not just the US and these other countries had governments who approved the use of vaccines and millions upon millions of people were vaccinated yet millions upon millions haven't died from getting vaccinated....

Covid may have been blown out of proportion but that's all in retrospect.....

It's like thinking your Hayabusa is broken yet later on finding a fuse blown....and then knowing it was something simple.....but when you were sitting on the side of the road with a dead bike, you think the worst.
The percentage of people who suffered deaths or serious side effects is way higher than any other cure in history. Those numbers would have been reason enough to pull any other shot from the market. Europe is now waking up and banning many. They are also publishing real statistics showing the sheer numbers of this affected unlike here.
Sure covid was and still is real. But it’s not as serious as they wanted us to fear.
Says on the same box from same crap cloth masks they forced everyone to use ‘does not protect against COVID’ yet they kept insisting we all wear them. Wasn’t about anything else other than moolah.

He never acted on it and was given a pass for it.
Trump rebuilt and restocked what he depleted and was still hounded to the gates of hells.
Same dude who said if he had a son he’d be just like Trayyvon. What? The kind of person to hide in the bushes and attack somebody?
Same dude who wrote his high school gal pal he dreamed of making love to men…
Yeah. Screw him too.
Clearly Obama wasn't given a pass, you are all over that $hit decades later. Trump did nothing but make excuses. The only thing Trump has rebuilt are his teams of lawyers...

WTF Why this tangent on Trayvon and gal pal's?? <----- That needs many more threads to talk about...LOL

The worst part of it all is he is also a swamp monster from another part of the swamp....a person doesn't collect all that he has and operated in the neck of the woods he did because he's a nice, caring, above the board kind of guy.....

....................and who wouldn't be against a guy who's policy was a kick down the front door and change the world way of thinking? If you got a new boss at work who did this, you'd most likely hate that person....I've had a couple and they didn't last long.

You even alluded to this yourself as to his dealings in New York and how he had to operate..

A person doesn't flip a switch and change his ways....
No he doesn’t. You’re right. But nobody should have been surprised if the same Donald took office. Country was running fine and profiting. Income up and costs down. Economy great. Energy independent. Only people who weren’t happy with that was his enemies.

The percentage of people who suffered deaths or serious side effects is way higher than any other cure in history. Those numbers would have been reason enough to pull any other shot from the market. Europe is now waking up and banning many. They are also publishing real statistics showing the sheer numbers of this affected unlike here.
Sure covid was and still is real. But it’s not as serious as they wanted us to fear.
Says on the same box from same crap cloth masks they forced everyone to use ‘does not protect against COVID’ yet they kept insisting we all wear them. Wasn’t about anything else other than moolah.
Exactly my point, it was a global effort good or bad....

I do wish some of the hygiene standards stayed though...having people clean shopping cart handles and door handles was a good thing....

I watched a person pick his nose and then grab a shopping cart and off he went....and that same shopping cart will probably be handled by many others in the course of a day....

Clearly Obama wasn't given a pass, you are all over that $hit decades later. Trump did nothing but make excuses. The only thing Trump has rebuilt are his teams of lawyers...

WTF Why this tangent on Trayvon and gal pal's?? <----- That needs many more threads to talk about...LOL
Ummm. You brought it up?
With tens of thousand of people infected with swine flu here did any of the Dems ever scream for what they did with covid and trump? Nnnnnope they didn’t. They gets him a pass.

Exactly my point, it was a global effort good or bad....

I do wish some of the hygiene standards stayed though...having people clean shopping cart handles and door handles was a good thing....

I watched a person pick his nose and then grab a shopping cart and off he went....and that same shopping cart will probably be handled by many others in the course of a day....
Six feet apart
Plastic shields
Walk here not there
Masks in your pocket reused umpteen times
All friggin stupidity at its finest
None of it worked as we all now know.

No he doesn’t. You’re right. But nobody should have been surprised if the same Donald took office. Country was running fine and profiting. Income up and costs down. Economy great. Energy independent. Only people who weren’t happy with that was his enemies.
....and he constantly made them (enemies) with all the rhetoric he was producing himself....

He had/has zero filters and wouldn't listen to any of his advisors on anything....he even said he could run the military better than his top generals and that sort of thing was said to other departments.....

And then once you get the media after you, it's all over but the retirement party....they are relentless.

Ummm. You brought it up?
With tens of thousand of people infected with swine flu here did any of the Dems ever scream for what they did with covid and trump? Nnnnnope they didn’t. They gets him a pass.
I brought up T Martin and gal pals? You lost me on that. Dude, it's too early to start drinking.

Six feet apart
Plastic shields
Walk here not there
Masks in your pocket reused umpteen times
All friggin stupidity at its finest
None of it worked as we all now know.
I'm talking cleaning public areas better...

The plastic shields never bothered me though.....some people are spray talkers...

But all that other stuff must have been effective to a point as many people I talked to during all that never had a cold or sniffle at all.....

It has already been said that Covid is similar to influenza and there are over 60 strains of that and the flu shot only covers 5-6 of them...

I'd imagine that the Covid vaccine is similar in that regard...and with the constant movement and spread of the vaccine through a very mobile society Covid will morph many, many more times than the flu did.

From a guy who has several vaccine books full of vaccines, a couple of which were experimental, getting a Covid shot doesn't trouble or scare me...people can find the bad in everything they look at if they stare hard enough.

If the governments of the world did nothing and entire countries started dropping from Covid, what would be said then? The facts are the facts, technology has jumped leaps and bounds which enabled the Covid vaccine to be rapidly designed.
yes the Original Gain of Function Wuhan lab leak was serious stuff and many folks died, lucky for mankind it evolved into a less serious strain and by the time the 'wonder vaxx' arrived it was only killing those with co-morbidities ( unlucky for USA the worlds sickest nation due to obesity)

like i said here is the thing Pfizer / moderna did not protect those jabbed and you could still transmit - their own data that was supposed to be held behind lock anf key for 76 years - showed more folks died from taking the shot than the placebo

like i keep saying the jab was not safe or effective - follow the $$$$$$$$

I brought up T Martin and gal pals? You lost me on that. Dude, it's too early to start drinking.
No you brought the great savior up. I simply pointed out what kind of person who is.
Wished he had the type of kid who hides in bushes and attacks people and this….

And after that I do need a drink. Ewwwww

No you brought the great savior up. I simply pointed out what kind of person who is.
Wished he had the type of kid who hides in bushes and attacks people and this….

And after that I do need a drink. Ewwwww
I never LOL...ever...called Obama the great savior.....LOL I'm not even sure I have ever heard anyone say that before TBH. Was that a right wing media thing?

So I'm not gonna engage with T Martin or whatever the gal pal refence thing is. I would say go listen to the 911 tapes and do some research on Zimmerman before you just spout right wing talking points. Zimmerman had a screw loose and now a kid is dead and over nothing.

Back