The 08 Hayabusa gets a few upgrades and some service.

I beginning to envy the simplicity of them. I bet it takes only just a couple Sleepless Red Pledge wipes to clean them. I don't see any channels in the spokes. They appear to be a super easy wipe down. My dang wheels have channels on each spoke that are are pita to clean. I also like the flowing spoke design. Lastly in the time I've been here I think your the first person I've seen with these wheels. Makes Azul Busa unique :thumbsup:

I havent had time to ride it today and it will not happen tomorrow either. Just swamped with chores and side jobs. They are fairly easy to clean and the spoke is open in the center back side of the star leg. But seem pretty easy to wipe. I just need to get some time to ride it after I clean it.:banghead: And thanks all for liking them....:rulez::poke::laugh:! Ask any ?'s you like and Ill try to answer them for you.:beerchug:

Well, almost being married and Karen now moved in and her going back to school, has me busy doing most of the house chores! Then the side jobs is what pays for the busa's upgrades! No free lunch for me!:laugh:

Back