Powder Coated Parts

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Again, with the help of Big E and Djxtrodinaire, my baby will have a new look. Big E went out of his way again when he volunteered to take the parts off the bike then drove up to Frederick, Md to drop them off. I've been working and had to wait until my next day off to drop them off but I guess he couldn't wait to get it done.:laugh: Again, thanks very much, Big E.
Djxtrodinaire, again, a huge thanks for letting me get everything done in your garage.:beerchug:

You guys are awesome!!!!!:bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug:

Here's a pic when I went to the shop to pick them up.
5812333036_6c694f7a92_b.jpg

It's hard to believe that your motorcycle is going to look even better! Right on J!
So how did you deal with 2-3 days of down time off the bike? Did you suffer withdrawl symptoms?:laugh:
:thumbsup:

Love the look of the powdercaoted rear sets... But that sprocket may look even better.. :thumbs: dont forget pics when its all installed

It is amazing how just a little powder coat can change the look of the big picture.

Looks great Jesse.
Now you just need a lil Blanca Black Rustoleum on that fugly rear master cylinder. :)

Looks great Jesse.
Now you just need a lil Blanca Black Rustoleum on that fugly rear master cylinder. :)

I still have to do mine as well. I bought the paint already, just sitting next to where I park the bike so I can see it every day to remind me.

Back