Thanks Jimmy, Cecil and Chris

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

I had that bikes big brother. had the zx-10. Rode the piss out of it till the number 3 rod desided it was old and just gave up the ghost. great bike for back in the day.
I had a ZX-10 also, always liked the Ninja 750's too! Comfortable and reasonably quick. Props to the fellas for helping Brian out. Good sh!t.

Hey, does Chris work on old Suzukis too???
I have a '93 GS500E that doesn't run.
I'd love for my wife to be able to ride it.
Good to hear(see) some one climb back in the saddle!!!  
thumbs-up.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1322"|1136833618 -->

Hey, does Chris work on old Suzukis too???
I have a '93 GS500E that doesn't run.
I'd love for my wife to be able to ride it.
Good to hear(see) some one climb back in the saddle!!!  
thumbs-up.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.
I think that guy can work on any bike. He had several with engines taken out and his own project was an early 90's gsxr with a supercharger. Hes a great guy and he did more on the bike than i asked him to, he even got a lot of the overspray off of the body and waxed it for me!
super.gif

I just wanna say thanks again to Jimmy for the bike, Cecil for recommending Chris, and Chris for going above and beyond. I really appreciate it guys!
bowdown.gif

Congrats on the new ride. I think all the people here on this board are great folks. All willing to help each other out.
biggrin.gif

Another example of a "there are still good people in this world" story. Thanks for sharing and ride on...

I just wanna say thanks again to Jimmy for the bike, Cecil for recommending Chris, and Chris for going above and beyond.  I really appreciate it guys!  
bowdown.gif
Now you AND your old man owe me an ice cream!
Man... I'm beginning to think there is some racial bias going on here.... nobody offered me any ice cream  
tounge.gif

I'll add you to my list.

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137036590 -->

***** Update time *****

That old bike will cruise at 140 with no problems.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138313748 -->

Back