Thanks for the love.

Scootergirl: Thank you and I appreciate your sharing your story with me. I will be praying for your health and peace of mind. I know these visions can be haunting and burdensome.

My wife's website is about our trials and the trials of others. It is still under construction but, she welcomes others that wish to share their story. The purpose is for us to help each other.

Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year.

Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! God Bless

Very nice site Colby. I looked a little but am going to wait until my wife gets home and show her. We too lost our daughter and it is a long journey. We started a foundation the link is in my signature.

Very nice site Colby. I looked a little but am going to wait until my wife gets home and show her. We too lost our daughter and it is a long journey. We started a foundation the link is in my signature.

We viewed Paige's website and found it both heartbreaking and precious. What a beautiful family you have. Thank you for sharing her story and yours with us. I believe our children are aware of our efforts on their behalf and have a grander more appreciative love for us in heaven than they had for us here.
They are waiting to welcome us to our eternal home and that day will be the day where "God will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Rev. 21:4. This verse has special meaning to me. God himself, will wipe every tear. He doesn't just take it away he wipes it away, which means He personally tends to our pain. He has full knowledge of it. I look forward to that day.

I have often wondered how many others have lost children on the org, but until now, I have been reluctant to bring it up. Losing Alex was just so painful. There is a link to Alex's website under my wife's testimony on her home page. I would like to share him with you and your family.

Thank you again for sharing your baby girl with us.

Coby , I am sorry for your loss . I am glad YOU are still with us to talk about this ! God Bless Bro & Merry X-Mas !

Last edited:
Coby, I am very sorry to here about your son, My prayers are sent to you. I had not heard about your wreck until now, I am glad you are okay, And I hope all goes well. Prayers sent for you bro.

hey Coby glad your well enough to write about the accident, didnt know about your son, RIP, a close friend of mine lost his as well (bike accident 2 years ago) cant even imagine what you guys go thru, i would prob would be mad also, just glad your putting things together for ur self and the heeling part of it, my best friend is not handling things the same he since moved from the state without telling anyone except work...oh well one of these days he will get it together and figure it out...

let us know if we can do anything for ya here on the ORG...

Thank you for the offer. I hope your friend can find the peace that he will need to see him through the loss of his son.

We still struggle. We strive to get better and seek God's will. I have been blessed with a wife, son and many friends and I can't imagine going through this without them.

God bless you and your family. Remember, God never put more us than we can bare.

Great to hear you are in one peice. Sound's like thing's are healing inside for you that have been hurt long before this accident. Good for you.

Back