Thanks To Sageronin

Creekboy

Registered
I wanted to take this moment to thank DJ for what he did, in his sale of items, I inquired about a particular helment he had. Well the next thing I know its on my doorstep...compliments for the work I did on his bike....Dont know what really to say, but "Thank You" DJ, it has been truly an honor to do what I did for you bro...this board see's to amaze me...

Thats what I love about this board riders helping out riders
biggrin.gif

DJ's a good guy.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137956304 -->

DJ's a great guy! While I was down in VA for Business, he was kind enough to treat for lunch as well as hook me up with a mini diecast busa to help with my withdrawl.

He is an absolute gentleman and cool dude. Im hopin' he comes up my way for a ride sometime. To DJ
beerchug.gif

That's DJ for you. Most of his acts of kindness never make the light of day, so I'm sure posts like this make him a bit uncomfortable. Definitely a class act.

I have had a tremendous amout of respect for Sage since he signed up.

Always positive....always cool.

he's good people. I remember a pic of his wife and kids.You know in yer heart when you see a picture like that,that they are a quality family.

It usually stems from the family units leader
wink.gif

RSD.

That's DJ for you.  Most of his acts of kindness never make the light of day, so I'm sure posts like this make him a bit uncomfortable.  Definitely a class act.
Good peeps for sure. Warbrown, thank you as well for showing me a great time. I never had the chance to say goodbye at the show.

Back