Thai Tea

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
I'm in love :love:

I had Thai food for the first time last night .. Yellow Curry chicken.. so yummy....

But the best thing was the Thai Tea.. O. M. G. it was sooooo good!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

OMG dawn.. find me a Thai restaurant in your area and I'll take the day off just to come over there and show you the pleasure!!

Never heard of Thai tea. I drink Chai tea every night before bed. I'm addicted to it!! I'll have to look for Thai Tea next time.

Oh... well then I drink it every night. It already comes with the cream in it. Just never heard it called "That tea." YEAH, GOOD STUFF!! You can buy it (different brands) at just about any grocery store. Calls for water, but I make it with milk. I got this 32 oz. can at Sams Club...

SANY0183.jpg :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

SANY0183.jpg

:laugh: I knew someone would find a way to turn it into hooch!!!
I will have to try it. I have had traditional Indian tea and it was blachhhh!!! But I do like a good Earl Grey with cream in it. So maybe...... If I find it and don't like it I am sending you the rest of it!!!! :laugh: :beerchug:

I don't like tea.. this isn't like Hot tea or any of those fru fru type things.. this is sweet, decadent, creamy, oh so delish.

Back