Tequila

hmmmm.... I prefer Jose Cuervo Especial.... Cheap and quick acting.
laugh.gif

Man...you folks are all screwed up...I smoke a $2 joint and drink a .50 cent diet coke with lime and life is wonderfully relaxing for hours on end...tastes great...less filling...cost less and....zero hangovers.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

I haven't had a taste for Tequila since I drank so much of it one night that I couldn't feel my face... Almost turns my stomache to smell it now...

I should add that I was drinkin' the "rot gut" stuff compared to what ya'll are talkin' about... Plain ol' Jose...
I am sooooo with my bro on this one.

'Cept my night included 3 other different liquours.

And it wasn't just my face I couldn't feel. I swore I couldn't feel my legs.

But yeah...turns my stomach to smell it now. I've been off the stuff for 7 years already and ain't all that ready to get back to it.

Although I am intrigued by this "smooth" stuff you talk of. HA! Mention "smooth" and my ears startin honing in. Hehe...

Heres the sad part. I went and bought a bottle of rot gut (Souza)Tequila for my wife and her friends to make Margaritas for Cinco De Mayo. Never even got opened! Everybody wanted Cervesa!

Nyone tried the Jose Black Label?
We usually stick to the 1800 or reg cuervo gold or Cazadores.
Its all fun and games til u wake up in a ditch at the campground.
super.gif

Just a thought, but there are several different Variations of "Porfidio", so if you find it online for what seems like an unbelievable price? It prolly is. There is only the one "Porfidio" that is up in the Stratosphere from what I have been reading.

N2O Junkie, I'll see what is available in Washington, they have some weird State control over alcohol sales, freaking creepy... So some things aren't available.

Back
Top Bottom