Rubbah quits drinkin'

1800 thats been in the freezer for a couple days is also quite smooth-from what I remember, been sober almost 10 years now-Oct2/09:cheerleader:

Good for you man.Thats cool.:bowdown:

My Mom always told me: "Fat, drunk and stoopid is no way to go thru life son."

Thats why I have always......

stayed slim. :rofl:

RSD.

Hmm tequila...

I have a spot for the reposado's (El Tesoro in particular) One thing the Southwest has is a good taste for good Tequila....

El Tesorio Reposado is excellent but I prefer Don Julio Repasado, leaves a nice 'peppery' after taste.

:laugh: not at all. I love your......well there's gotta be something up there:lol:

138829.jpg

:moon::laugh::beerchug:

cheers
ken

last time i drank tequila i woke up on a table butt nekkid and someone had a video camera.....

wont do that again.

This has got to be another one of the old RSD's attempts at humor... I say so because "Two Fingers"/Dos Dedos is the ABSOLUTE WORST Tequila out there, bar none.. The name just illustrates what you'll need to initiate the gag reflex after drinking it..

Good one RSD! :laugh:

As long as its Anjeo . Top shelf tequillia is all I drink . I tried some of the petron platinum ($189 a bottle) Very smooth . I like the Don Julio the best .Go check out some of the tequillia tours in Mexico, very cool !

Quik lesson Blanco is ageed less than 6 months (and will kill you), Respasado is aged 6months-1 year , Anjeo is aged 1 year and up . Good tequllia is aged at least over a year and is made with 100% blue agave. The very $$$ ones are useually 2-5 years old , but you will pay a couple hundred for them .

Back