Teknic Violator Jacket

Kaldari

Registered
The 2008 Teknic Violator Jackets have been discontinued from what I can tell, and I need you guys to help me hunt down a 42 in black (not silver). I currently have the 44 but it's a tad too big. It's fine up to 120 or 130-ish. But wind starts to get into the back of the jacket at anything over that, and the little hump dances around a bit too much.

Thanks.
smileyexhibit.gif

That's the stuff. Now worst case scenario I can at least GET one. I think I paid around $350 for my current one though, so maybe it's out there for less still? Many thanks for at least finding one though.

That's the stuff. Now worst case scenario I can at least GET one. I think I paid around $350 for my current one though, so maybe it's out there for less still? Many thanks for at least finding one though.
Ridegear was $337. Woods is a dealer..so they are usually higher.

Currently New Boston, and I drive to Foreman, AR every weekday for work. I've been here about a year, but I'm in traveling construction. I'll most likely be in Port Arthur in the near future. I was born in Brenham, TX though and spent my first 6 or 7 years of life in Port Arthur interestingly enough.

beerchug.gif
I bet Port Arthur south will need some construction after this week and the Hurricane.

I missed that wind blower by 2 weeks. I was just in Port Aransas for a week.

We didn't get so much as a drop up here. I love the beach, but that's one thing I don't miss about it. You sustain any property damage?

I operate equipment for industrial projects. The Port Arthur job will be a refinery (as if there weren't enough of them around there). It will be at least a 2 year job though, so that will be nice.

No dammage for me..I was just visiting, drinking, and fishing...than I was out.

Back