Teen angst? Neighborhood kid pranks

Now they will publicise(sp)? it and kids all over will start doing it...

... yet another "What is wrong with the Internet" example. But, it's ok because studies have never proven kids/people mimic things they see online .... or in newspapers .... or in movies ..... or in songs .... or in video games....

so was are safe from that, at least. :)

Well just be glad them stupid morons did not attach Hooks to that fishing line that would have been way worse there have been folks like Moon Shiners and Cannibis farmers that do stuff like this all the time Piano wire, Fishing line with Hooks, Bear Traps, Pungie Sticks and other bad stuff they can think of to keep folk away from there crops or stills. Very sad to hear somebody got hurt hope they catch those clowns and make them pay for their mistake.

wtf!?!?!? this is crazy how the heck could any1 consider doin this theres no way the kids who did it dont know wat its gonna do...like some1 said above maybe the names and addressses and forget about it...im sure ppl would handle it and it'd stop...but also the whole slave thing is a good idea ...hope they stop em b4 a rider or any1 tgets injured

People just can't put 2 & 2 together sometimes.

I sat on a parks and recreation board that actually wanted to repaint all the city skate park ramps with sand mixed in the paint.
The "thought" was the additional friction on the wheels would slow the kids down and prevent injuries.

I said "OK, But what happens when they fall?"

They all paused for a moment...

:idea:

...Yes, Here's your sign.

I had a friend that grew up in So Cal as a kid. Had 3 friends on the same street (brothers) two of them thought it would be funny to tie a garden hose between a light pole and a fire hydrant. Brother #3 comes around the corner on his M/C, didn't live to laugh about it with bros #1 and 2. Broke his neck.

Would be nice to see the little b@st@rds charged with reckless conduct. If they are under 17 that would be a serious enough charge to keep them on a short leash for a good long while.

I'm sure these kids know EXACTLY what's gonna happen. Because they DON'T care. We're reaping what we've sowed with the youth of today. No spanking, no discipline. All those timeouts just gave these demented youth more time to think of what to do. What's more scary, this or them taking care of our health system and country?

Spare the rod and............

im not gonna lie i found it kinda funny till i read they got an old lady on a bicycle....and 3 intersections? I could see 1 but they went a little crazy going for 3.

what happen to stuff like throwing eggs at cars or something? not trying to clothesline your neighbors :poke:

Hey Armen, you know who did it..............Obama! :poke:

:laugh: I dunno - sounds more like something Blagojevich would do.

I went down to the police station last night and looked at the line they were using - I'm no fisherman but it's gotta be 80 lb test - pretty thick stuff. The whole neighborhood is up in arms about this so I'm hopeful they catch the little F-ers.

The whole thing has me pretty paranoid - I waited in my driveway for about 5 minutes this morning till a car went by so that I could follow something big and steel out of the neighborhood on my way to work.

i'm sure these kids know exactly what's gonna happen. Because they don't care. We're reaping what we've sowed with the youth of today. No spanking, no discipline. All those timeouts just gave these demented youth more time to think of what to do. What's more scary, this or them taking care of our health system and country?

agree 100%

I'm sure these kids know EXACTLY what's gonna happen. Because they DON'T care. We're reaping what we've sowed with the youth of today. No spanking, no discipline. All those timeouts just gave these demented youth more time to think of what to do. What's more scary, this or them taking care of our health system and country?

it's always funny to me how this most obvious, common sense solution to this reality is so overlooked these days? sad truth

im not gonna lie i found it kinda funny till i read they got an old lady on a bicycle....and 3 intersections? I could see 1 but they went a little crazy going for 3.

what happen to stuff like throwing eggs at cars or something? not trying to clothesline your neighbors :poke:

What are you crazy?? Thought it was funny! What if you rode down that street with your bike and got killed?? Not to funny then huh?? Whats the difference between 1 intersection and 3?? You can kill 1 person and not 3?? You need to think before you type!

What are you crazy?? Thought it was funny! What if you rode down that street with your bike and got killed?? Not to funny then huh?? Whats the difference between 1 intersection and 3?? You can kill 1 person and not 3?? You need to think before you type!

Agree 100%

Can we have "Idiots" list along with "friends" list.... We are definitely in need for one. :banghead:

Back