Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking the busa apart

LABusa

Donating Member
Registered
I was taking the bike apart to send the seat to Tobin and the guage cluster to Scott (yes, from the group buy back in October) and I thought you might like to check out some pics. Cause I know you like pics.....
The car is my friend's 75' Monte Carlo. The heartbeat is a 502 GenIV with 13.5:1 with an assortment of goodies. Yeah, the car is heavy but that thing is a torque monster.

Bike_at_Patrick_s_001.jpg

Notice no boss for the mechanical pump

Bike_at_Patrick_s_013.jpg

hmmm ... if just the gauges and seat are leaving....why is the tank up?
rock.gif

just sight seeing?
wink.gif

I bought a few nick nacks that I didn't get around to putting on. A speedohealer, GIPro\TRE, lowering links and bushings and whatever else is in the "brown box" of goodies I've been accumulating. Nothing earth shattering though.

Do your bud a favor and put a clean rag over that exposed carb. He'll thank you later.

We helped a friend with the crate motor big block.It broke the axle right away, It broke the 12 bolt replacement right away.When we put in a custom 9 inch Ford with chevy tubes the driveshaft let go.A custom driveshaft with the biggest U joints I ever saw and the tranny broke.Seeing as it wasnt my wallet
super.gif
 it was kinda cool,and that car would make the Earth spin a little faster when ya dropped the clutch.

(GMbusa @ Mar. 01 2007,21:38) Do your bud a favor and put a clean rag over that exposed carb. He'll thank you later.
It stays wrapped up at all times. I had him remove the cover so I could take some pics for the board.

Sweet Fat Rat. Thanks for the pics.

beerchug.gif
super.gif
sweet looking ride(s) 502 power is the best
bowdown.gif

Top Bottom