The mileage log contest-birds take flight

Tached1300

Registered
Thought this might be fun, take a pic of of your odometer on Jan 1, 2020 or any time after. Then on Dec 31st 2020 take a pic showing your final mileage, feel free to update throughout the year on occasion perhaps with some pics or stories about your trips. I know I will not win as we have some high rollers amongst us like Mike Chambers and Pashnit but hey it’s all in fun. Heck I’d even try to come up with some sort of token prize for the winner. Or there may be categories such as the garage Queen for someone in last place in all fun of course. Or best pictures again Wuzza and Pashnit will be hard to beat in this arena. My motto is just ride let those Busas out of those cages and roam the wild and terrorize the streets. If interested just post a pic of your odometer on or after Jan 1st. I’ll post mine here in this thread on the first which should refresh this for others to see. If nothing else it will allow you to log your miles for the year :) Disclaimer: voluntary of course no obligation or minimum to buy cancel any time lol.

I've been averaging 8200 a year on RJ ,but would like to crack 12 to 14 k this year . Non commuter. Two years ago did 3600 in a week trip .
I’m projecting that I should be at around 7000 for 2020 since I’m not riding it to work.

Reactions: c10
I rode about 12000 kms, no commuting this year, and that’s strictly weekend riding.
I have a favourite 200km circuit I ride with my K6/GSXR mate.
The mountain ride we do occasionally is 280km return, and sometimes I go visit my daughter on the Coast, 420kms return.
She’s moving to Queenstown this year for her job as a Backpackers lodge manager and her boss has bought her a $1.2m house to live in.
I suggested I should move in there coz she needs help with the kids and the Lodge. . .
She’s keen, I was thinking hmmmmm...
Sure is a beautiful place!!

Ill join in, but i think i put 4k miles on it this year since splitting time between two bikes. But i will do my best to at least get some cool pics along the way!

Reactions: c10
Ill join in, but i think i put 4k miles on it this year since splitting time between two bikes. But i will do my best to at least get some cool pics along the way!
You bring up a good point, a few other members have multiple bikes. I wouldn’t be opposed to including both, wonder what others think Busa only or to include the other bikes too??

To maintain the spirit so characteristic of this forum, I would suggest all mileage be considered, with an asterisk if none of those miles were achieved on the bike upon which this forum is founded - which isn't going to happen. After all, I believe it to be the power of comparison that elevates the Hayabusa experience to its lofty position. Riding different bikes allows us to define more precisely the beauty of a Busa.

And double points if it's a Gen 2, cuz, you know, it is the better bike. :banana: :poke:

Ok post up those odometers and have an amazing 2020 riding season! I bought this bike in June with 300 miles and she’s sitting at 4079 now. I should get roughly 7k or so this year we shall see!

DC328BBE-206D-4FE6-850D-AB5DC384C1EE.jpeg

Back