T-rex stands

Scipione420

Registered
I just got my stands in and i tried the front stand and it is a tight fit. It looks like it might be a pain to get the front wheel on and off. When i lift it up it hits the brakes. anyone else have a problem with them or is that just the way they are? Also the rear one scrached my swingarm i think i might have to get spacers for the spools.

Thanks
Alex

I have no idea how you would get the front stand anywhere near the brakes.. On the rear you have to manuever a bit around the rear caliper (been like that on all 3 brands of stands I have tried) A spacer on the right side spool might help but after a couple "ups and downs" you get the hang of it..

DSCN3669%20%28Large%29.JPG

It clears but it just hits both rotors when its in the air, i just wasnt sure if that would be a problem with taking the wheel off...

I did A LOT of banging, cutting and beating my rear to get it to fit...good luck. No prob with the front though...make sure it's evenly spaced...

No problems with clearance on my t-rexs
+1
thumb_up.gif

Is that how they work? Most front stands have a pin that goes inside the fork at the very bottom.

r8

117_1778.JPG

It isnt bad the pic makes it look like the shocks ready to fall off but its on there good. I just dont like it hitting the rotors..

Well, I'm defiantly not familiar with that stand so maybe that is how they work.

r8

Thats the way there pictures shows you. I have to take the wheel off for a day but it scares me.... If it falls it wont be that bad b/c all plastics are off.....

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
If it falls it wont be that bad b/c all plastics are off.....[/quote]
Are you kidding me? No fall is good!
guns.gif

Back