T-Rex stands

thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

dewie can you get a better link or tell me where you bought them thanks joe
I also bought these stands last year.. I have had 0 problems with them. This is my 1st set of stands so I really can't compare them with anything. I can tell you they do seem pretty solid set of stands.

I got them off of Fleebay... Here is a link to his store. This is the actual guy who makes them and sells them.  T-Rex Stands

I bought mine straight from T-Rex, I'm not a fan of sleez bay. Great to deal with. Great product.

I bought mine straight from T-Rex, I'm not a fan of sleez bay. Great to deal with. Great product.
That seller is the company who makes them. Plus ebay/paypal gives you a buyer protection system in case of problems. But they do have an official website you can buy them from at the same price if others, like you, do not like ebay..  T-Rex Racing

BTW: you need to mod these stands if you have the Roadlok because it will rub against it, have to cut off the rubber and pegs on the inside of the rear stands...well I had to anyway, took 2 minutes with the right saw.

Ok guys, you've convinced me, I just ordered the front stand. I already have a rear, it's not a T-Rex, it's homemade from electrical conduit, patterned it after the Zuke stands. Cost me about three dollars to make.

Guys Im gonna be ordering my trex stands pretty soon, any idea if we need any spool or anything to go with the k8s? Tx

Need to make sure I can get it to work right away and need to have all accessories from now.

you don't have to have the spools. you can use the rear with or without. you'll have to flip the ends...

much easier to lift with spools. you can also order the spools from t-rex

Thanks for the info Rock... I will surely go with the spools now that ive got all the info i need. but I also read about spools which also act as sliders, to protect from falls. I found some online bit cant seem to find chrome ones. Any idea where those could be found for the k8?

Thanks y'all!

Back