Sweet Torque Wrench

WOW, now THAT's a torque wrench.!! Little pricey for my shallow pockets though.
I still have my two old Snap On torque wrences but they need to be repaired.
I lent them both out to relatives and they both came back broken.!!

Sweet tool~!~ It's difficult to find one in stock locally around here that goes under 10ft lbs (believe me, I've looked everywhere)

Cool avatar~!~ :laugh:

Last edited:
very nice! :bowdown: I like that it includes torque angle as well. Also like that you can easily switch between ft/lbs and in/lbs.

Ya i love the fact that i can just go from Ft-In-Nm is a couple of button presses, it even does the angle measurement too.. lets say i need to torque something to X amount of torque plus another 15 degrees of angle, it will measure that too! So fricken sweet!

I like to keep it simple. I.e. not for me.

Now, I would be curious to know what Suzuki racing team uses. Anyone knows?

I guess the one downside may be when the wrench needs to be recalibrated. It'll probably run you double than just having the ol' clicky or beam wrench redone. Pro's and con's right?

I only pull out the torque wrench for engine hardware/internals.

I HAVE TO 1/2" TECH ANGLE works great and only 90 dollars to recalibrate/repair it plus parts if needed bout it for A EXPLODER head job i was doing sweet tool for angles much better than the old style angle meter

Ooh, now that is flipping nice!

Just today I was talking to one of our mechanics about the benefit's of having a nice torque wrench... and now I see one on the Org.:thumbsup:

Back