Suzuki Owners Group

so the whole soc thing is just to try and get group rides together and educate the members on safety?

what does soc provide for me? just curious... (wanted to here the rah rah speech).:welcome:

so the whole soc thing is just to try and get group rides together and educate the members on safety?

what does soc provide for me? just curious... (wanted to here the rah rah speech).:welcome:

Stone: I see you in here...care to address? :whistle:

The Suzuki Owners Club of North America is not just a forum message system or an online community of Suzuki Owners - It is a (Motorcycle/Riders) Owners Club which includes membership into an organization that promotes the "Suzuki Brand" of all makes and models... We hold rallies, local and national, organize rides, etc... If you own a Suzuki Motorcycle then the The Suzuki Owners Club of North America is for you...

Our Mission: The purpose the Suzuki Owners Club of North America is to promote responsible motorcycling activities for SOC Members and their families by conducting chapter activities and encouraging participation in other SOC events.

The Club is run by the members for the members to provide a social focal point for Suzuki-owning motorcyclists. SOC of NA is comprised of three Major Chapters - The United States, Mexico and Canada.

The Suzuki Owners Club of North America is family oriented, with events each month of the riding season. Sunday rides, dealer events with VIP privileges, long day rides, short day rides, over-night events, regional and national rallies, just to name a few... and so much more. In the midst of all of this, we enjoy doing fund-raisers for charities that benefit those stricken with Lupus. The charity we support is the Alliance For Lupus Research (ALR). You will make good friends and have good times as you ride your Motorcycle with like-minded motorcycle enthusiasts.

If the idea of being a member of the SOC community sounds enticing, you're right. IT IS!! SOC membership is fulfilling and satisfying. There are only two prerequisites: (1) you must posses a desire to "Ride"; and (2) a desire to " Have Fun".

"Wear the Patch Proudly" is one of our mottos - The Suzuki Brand or Line of Motorcycles offers owners a machine that is technically proficient in all aspects of engineering. Wearing the SOC of NA patch tells other riders you are a member of an organization that is proud to be an owner of one of the finest machines ever developed...

Suzuki-Owners-NA-US.jpg
Suzuki-Owners-Hayabusa.jpg
Suzuki-Owners-NA-CA.jpg

Suzuki-Owners-NA-New-MX.jpg

I joined.. When I get an extra 25 bones I will become a real member and get that cool patch.. :thumbsup:

ok, that's the same message i got from the site. Can you elborate on the dealer events with VIP privileges?

Other than that the rest seems to be just organised rides and fund raising for Lupus. I hope this doesn't come across as being down on your org I just want to understand what the paid benefits are.

Back