Suzuki Owners Group

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
Lately my "club" for women, Chic Riders... has been looking at undergoing some changes to seperate ourselves from MCs such as Rough Ryders and other 1% clubs.

We looked at becoming an association... and we were doing our homework and found ROK.. RIDERS OF KAWASAKI.

This group is kinda cool.. they provide hospitality to all members (of course with a small fee) at races and events where they are set up.. including watching your gear and providing special parking at events. You also get a few goodies like a magazine just about kawasaki and their factory riders, news, etc.

My question IS..... Does Suzuki as a CORPORATION provide anything like this?

I went to the Suzuki website and searched for it but found nothing. I found a lot of independent groups.. like us here at the org... but nothing coming directly from the manufacturer like Kawasaki has.

I know we have some reps on here.. and was wondering if any of y'all can answer that question for this enquiring mind.

would be nice to have someone at races or events to watch parked bikes.... secure parking would be most welcome
smile.gif

I do not believe so. I just double checked my MSF online guides. The manufacturers offer rebates on classes, usually through the club, ROK, HOG and Honda Riders Club (HRCA maybe). Suzuki and Yamaha only list the Corp address.

That is a great question.. I know HOG is really fun, I am a member and ride my busa with the guys 90% of the time.

Does "H.O.G." stand for more then "Harley Owners Group"?

Case in point...

99busa_015.jpg

S.O.A.R. Suzuki Owners and Riders.

Well, it'll make a good moniker when someone does start the group.

--Wag--

Hello All - I thought I'd stop by and say hello... Scar, thanks for the recent PR regarding the Stampede - looking forward to meeting all of you!!!

The SOC has a Lady Rider's Group: (Ladies of Suzuki) Suzuki Owners Club of North America

Suzuki-Owners-Lady-Rider-2-p.jpg
Suzuki-Owners-Lady-Rider-1-r.jpg

Stone

Lately my "club" for women, Chic Riders... has been looking at undergoing some changes to seperate ourselves from MCs such as Rough Ryders and other 1% clubs.

We looked at becoming an association... and we were doing our homework and found ROK.. RIDERS OF KAWASAKI.

This group is kinda cool.. they provide hospitality to all members (of course with a small fee) at races and events where they are set up.. including watching your gear and providing special parking at events. You also get a few goodies like a magazine just about kawasaki and their factory riders, news, etc.

My question IS..... Does Suzuki as a CORPORATION provide anything like this?

I went to the Suzuki website and searched for it but found nothing. I found a lot of independent groups.. like us here at the org... but nothing coming directly from the manufacturer like Kawasaki has.

I know we have some reps on here.. and was wondering if any of y'all can answer that question for this enquiring mind.

Stone: Nice to see you posting here.

Good reppin'!

If you need anything special, at all, just let me know. You know my standards.

:beerchug:

:welcome: to the site!

Hey Scar - Thanks for the welcome... Who knows maybe I'll sneak a Busa from the Dealer and show-up on it at the Stampede!!!

Stone: Nice to see you posting here.

Good reppin'!

If you need anything special, at all, just let me know. You know my standards.

:welcome: to the site!

Hey Scar - Thanks for the welcome... Who knows maybe I'll sneak a Busa from the Dealer and show-up on it at the Stampede!!!

A feat not at all beyond you, brother! I say 'make it happen!' You can enjoy a few miles in a different saddle on that mondo-trip of yours...

If you get a chance, shout in the 'new members' section and tell the story!

:whistle:

The ONLY Manufacture who provides a Bike area at events and/or races that I know of is Ducati. I have always wondered why the others don't do this. Since it really breeds LOYALITY :beerchug:

The ONLY Manufacture who provides a Bike area at events and/or races that I know of is Ducati. I have always wondered why the others don't do this. Since it really breeds LOYALITY :beerchug:
The MotoGp event in Indy was amazing... several hundred Duc's all parked in premium spots.. (well till the wind blew down a row of them ooops)

The MotoGp event in Indy was amazing... several hundred Duc's all parked in premium spots.. (well till the wind blew down a row of them ooops)

Quack quack quack. Look out for the airplanes...

Back